Status: Just started.

Coon and Friends vs Sapphire and Friends!

Maybe Not

"What do we do know, Coon?" I asked.
The HQ was trashed. Things were stolen. The cage for criminals was busted up. The table was now ash. Papers were everywhere and graffiti was all over the walls.
"We need to collect evidence," he said. "We need to find the culpret!"
I got nervous suddenly. "Euh.. why don't I do it? I-I can handle this, while you do more im-important things! Hehe..."
The Coon narrowed his eyes. ".... OK. Kewl. Let's go, Coon Friends!" They ran heroicly out the room to go home to heroicly eat dinner at the Marsh's.
Heroicly.
"Lapin, we need to frame someone!" I whispered frantically. "He'll find out who we are if we actually collect the evidence!"
"Ok. Let's just get some hair and hand samples from Wendy!" She yelled.
I slapped my hand over her mouth. "SHH!!"
We cleared all our evidence, and went to Wendy's house.
She was eating dinner, so we climbed up into her room through the window. I searched her dresser and found a hair brush. I pulled a few strands of hair out, and went to the side of her bed. She wears sparkly pink Sketcher's sneakers. With glitter. I shook some of the glitter off them into a baggie. I picked up her diary, and tore a page out. I would use the letters on it to write a fake letter to place in the HQ.
~~~~~~~
I decided to have some fun as Sapphire. I went to the Coon's house, and threw my eggs at it. MY eggs, because the yolk is blue. Don't ask.
Liane came outside, and I ducked behind a bush and crawled out of sight.
"Oh, my..." Liane said, seeing the blue eggs all over her house.
I went to the Human Kite's house, and they had just finished dinner. Kyle stepped outside, putting his hood on.
I levitated up into the tree. A box of glowing blue spiders appeared. As he passed by, I turned the box over, and the spiders attacked him.
"AHHH!" He screamed. I grinned.
Now to get back and plant the fake evidence.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm tired. And sick. Don't try and pry hella stuff outa me! >:U I can't update for awhile now... :/