Damned If I Do Ya (Damned If I Don't)

The drummer

Ive alway believed in soulmates. I know Hailey doesnt want to, but the thing is with Hailey, you have to get her to let her walls down. Oh sorry, maybe I should introduce myself. My name is Dezzzi Lloyd, im a quarter to twenty (nineteen and three quarters) and i play drums in the truely fantastical band london calling. Ive always considered myself quite pretty, its not conceited, its just i know im not ugly and im no plane jane either.
. I have small-ish brown eyes (there small because my mum is half japanese) which are always surrounded by a couple of layers of eyeliner, a small button nose, and average sized lips. I have my cartilage, septum, and lip pierced. I also have very small guages in my ears. I have long black hair with white and purple highlights, but is naturally bright blonde.
. I have three tattoos, one on my left hip of a hippo eating a crocodile (inside joke with Hailey), number two one my right hand thumb of the nirvana symbol, and the third on the front of my neck, its three small empty circles, cool, yer?
Anyway, my favourite bands, in no particular order, are, fall out boy, all time low, nirvana and weezer. Actually Who am I kidding, all time low are my favourite band ever! I've loved them ever since I can remember and now me and Hailey might get to meet them thanks to our little band, london calling.
That's right people, London calling are signed to hopeless records now, and in the words of, well ourselves, 'the winners never win, if the sinners dont sin'
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments and stuff please:)