Damned If I Do Ya (Damned If I Don't)

Boy Problems

I walked into the building, scared out of my mind to be in such a big place. It didn't help that Dezzzi was late, I sat out side of the recording studio waiting for her but she didn't show. I started to call her but next thing I knew she was coming around the corner, with Alex Gaskarth and Jack Barrakat. "Dezzzi where have you been?" She happily skipped toward me. "Places." I rolled my eyes at her. "Come on we have to go." She waved good-bye to the boys and we walked into the recording studio.

"Girls glad you could make it, I was beginning to think you had stood me up." we laughed and he told us to get in the recording booth. "Let's just go through a few of your songs." Dezzzi started playing and I began singing and after a half an hour we left. "That was so cool!" Dezzzi said excitedly. "Yeah you know what else was cool, you showing up fifteen minutes late with two boys!"

"I know! I got there numbers too, they said that they wanted to hang out but we both know what that means." I walked away from her and got in my car, I knew exactly what that meant, two more guys that liked her more than me, yay. I arrived at the hotel I was staying at and went up to my room to sleep, I know, I don't have a very exciting life but oh well.Dezzzi stormed in the room. "What's your problem?" I sat up. "Other than the fact my best friend just stormed into my room unannounced?" She sat down next to me. "Yes!"

"Well, I just think it's stupid that you have just met these guys and now you're planning on going out with both of them." She laughed at me. "I'm not planning on going out with both of them, I just want Jack."