Happy Birthday to Me

No Admittance

MARISSA

Gerard eventually came out of the bathroom dressed, make-up on, ready to go, and pissed off like hell.

Frank and I had been sitting on the couch waiting for Gerard and bored as hell.

"Ready?" Gerard questioned as he slid on a pair of sunglasses.

"Let's go." Frank replied as he stood up and I stood up as well.

Gerard stared directly at me and growled, "You can't come." before he stormed out of the hotel suite.

Frank turned back to me and smiled, "He's just kidding. C'mon, we've got to hurry or we'll be late for the gig."

"Right." I said as I nodded and smiled back. I followed Frank out into the hallway and realized Gerard had gone to get the rest of the band and now they were making their way to the hotel elevator.

Frank and I managed to squeeze onto the elevator with the rest of the guys, much to Gerard's displeasure.

Being the club the guys were playing at was practically just down the street we all just walked. It was actually the building next door-ish.

When we arrived to the club there was already a line forming outside. The bouncers thought it would be safest for the band to enter through the club's back entrance. So we entered the alley next to the club and walked to the back entrance.

I was about to answer the club, but a huge bouncer guy stopped me. "Who are you?" he questioned.

"I'm with the band." I replied, knowing how cliche it sounded.

"No she's not." Gerard said as he turned and gave me the dirtiest of looks.

The bouncer put out his arm in front of me, stopping me from entering, "You heard the man. You're not getting in."

"Gerard may not want to admit I'm with them, but I really am with the band." I said before I tried to push past the bouncer, but he only held me back.

"Let go!" I demanded, but he just held me down so I couldn't get in.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a sort of filler. Hope you enjoyed it!