Happy Birthday to Me

Dream Turned Reality

MARISSA

I felt like I was falling. Like, right off the side of a cliff falling. My eyes shot open and I gasped as the coffee table was getting closer and closer. My head missed the coffee table my mere inches and my body slammed onto the carpet below.

What the hell happened just now?

I sat up feeling dazed and really confused. At that moment I saw a dark figure walk into Gerard's room.

So of a-

Seriously?!

I was so pissed I literally felt steam pouring out of my ears.

"Are you kidding me?!" I snapped as I shot up to my feet and ran over to Gerard's room.

At this moment I didn't care if he hated me. He could have killed me! ...or at least knocked me out cold. In any case, it was time for me to take my stand. ...or at least my first stand. I had a feeling I would have to make a couple of them in the end.

I flicked on the light in his room and could see his body under the blankets in the bed.

"Hey!" I shouted, "I know you don't like me, but you don't have to pull all this crap to get your point across!"

"Get out!" Gerard yelled back.

"I will when you agree to leave me alone!" I said firmly, unmoving.

"Fine! Now get out!" he screamed.

I grabbed the handle of Gerard's door and slammed it closed behind me as I walked away.

After I closed the door I realized I was in complete darkness. I took a few steps and nearly crashed into Frank. I could tell it was him just by his scent.

"What's with all the shouting?" Frank questioned.

I sighed, "Gerard shoved me off of the couch while I was sleeping and I nearly hit my head on the coffee table." I replied.

"He did what?!" he questioned as he barged past me toward Gerard's room but I grabbed his arm and stopped him.

"It's okay. He and I made an agreement to leave each other alone."

Frank sighed, "Don't get your hopes up, Marissa, Gerard never keeps his deals very long."

I shrugged my shoulders, but Frank couldn't see me in the darkness, "Even if the deal lasts for only twenty-four hours I'd be happy."

"We'll see I suppose... For now it's time to go back to bed." he said. "Goodnight Marissa." Frank said quietly as he walked back into his room.

"Goodnight." I echoed silently as I flopped down on the couch and tried to get back to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not sure if I like this chapter or not. Tell me what you think!