Happy Birthday to Me

Payback

MARISSA

I woke up Ray, who was surprisingly easier to wake up than Frank had been. Because I had gotten done quicker I was able to finish getting ready faster.

Frank had gotten changed, woke up Mikey and Bob, and was currently in the living room carefully pacing around the couch trying to figure out the best way to wake Gerard.

I raised an eyebrow at him, "What are you waiting for?" I asked, "Just wake him up."

"I kind of don't want him to be pissed at me for the rest of the day." Frank replied.

I nodded and said, "Go get some Advil."

"I don't need any Advil." Frank said.

"Go get me some Advil." I repeated.

"But why?" Frank asked.

I walked into the kitchen and pulled a glass out of the cabinet before I filled it with water from the sink, "I'll wake up Gerard." The guys gave me an 'are-you-crazy' look and I added, "I mean, why not? He already hates me."

Frank nodded and left the room to get me some asprin.

"Marissa, Gee doesn't hate you." Ray spoke up.

I quietly laughed at him, "Right. He just thinks I'm a crazed fan."

Frank returned with a small bottle of Advil and handed it to me, quietly saying "Here." in the process.

"Thanks." I replied as I brought the water and asprin over to the couch. I hovored over Gerard and took a deep breath. After I started this there was going to be no turning back.

Ray leaned over to Mikey and Bob and muttered, "She's got some balls, I'll give her that." and both Mikey and Bob slowly nodded.

"GERARD!!!! WAKE THE HELL UP!" I bellowed.

Gerard shot up off the couch and shouted, "Holy shit!" He glared up at me and snapped, "What the hell is wrong with you?!"

I twisted open the bottle of asprin and shook out two pills before I slammed them into Gerard's hand.

"What's this?" Gerard asked darkly.

Next I shoved the glass of water into his other hand and said, "It's something that's gonna help you with that hangover of yours."

"I don't have a hang-" Gerard started to say, but replaced his statement with a loud groan and leaned back on the couch before he took the asprin.

I twisted the cap back on and dropped the bottle into Gerard's lap, "Finish the water now and if you still feel like shit in a few hours then you can take some more asprin."

"Thanks." Gerard muttered even though I knew he'd rather not say anything at all.

"Don't mention it." I replied.

"Why the hell did you wake me up anyways?" Gerard growled.

"Cuz we're going out. So get up, go change, go throw up, do whatever you have to do to get ready. We're leave in 20 minutes." I answered.

Eventually we managed to get out of the hotel room even if getting Gerard to leave was a major pain in the ass.

Because Gee was still a little hungover, he demanded a little security detail so crazed fans didn't try to jump all over him.

Gerard wanted 6 security guys. The band decided on 2.

So now we had two men trailing behind us wherever we went. One of them was very buff looking. He had a shaved head, wore dark sunglasses, and went by the name Ron. The second man wasn't quite as buff as Ron, but he still looked strong and had shoulder length brown hair pulled back in a ponytail and slicked down. His name was Chris.

As soon as we left, Gerard wanted to go to the Rainforest Cafe located in the MGM Grand casino. But with the help of Ray and Frank, I convinced everyone to go on the New York, New York rollercoaster first.

Once we were standing in the front of the line for the coaster, getting ready to board, I was starting to have second thoughts.

"I uhm-... I think I've changed my mind. Let's go back to the Rainforest Cafe, shall we?"

Frank, who was standing with me in the same spot before getting onto the ride vehicle smirked at me, "Don't tell me you're scared."

"N-No, not scared...exactly." I said.

"Then what's the problem?" Frank asked.

"Well I- It's just that I've...never been on a looping roller coaster before." I replied.

Ray, who was in the row behind us with Mikey, raised an eyebrow and asked, "Like never ever?"

"Never ever." I repeated, confirming it.

Frank patted me on the back, "Don't worry, it'll be fun and it'll be over in like 60 seconds."

Gerard turned around from the row in front, "Or it will end like that roller coaster scene in the Final Destination movies except you will be the only one who dies."

Bob, who was going to be sitting in the same row as Gerard snapped at him, "Gee, cool it!"

"Yeah, can't you tell she's already scared?" Frank added.

Gerard smirked and looked straight at me, "Consider it pay back for the rude wake up call she gave me this morning."

"That's not fair. She wasn't even supposed to-" Frank started, but I inturrpted.

"Don't worry about it." I muttered as a taxi cab themed roller coaster train arrived in the station.

I took a deep breath, "Let's do this."