Happy Birthday to Me

Drama King

MARISSA

I sat back down at the table and the guys sat down with me.

"Why didn't you tell us you could sing like that?" Ray questioned.

I shrugged my shoulders and replied, "Because you never asked.

Frank chuckled, "A talent like that shouldn't be kept a secret."

"Well singing isn't really the career I was going for, so whether I keep it a secret or not doesn't matter." I said.

"So what do you want to do instead?" Mikey asked.

Gerard chuckled somewhat darkly, "Let me guess. You don't want to be a famous musician because you want to be a famous actor instead."

I rolled my eyes at Gerard, "Yes, that's it, Gerard. You've finally got me pegged."

"Really?" Gerard questioned.

I smirked and said, "No."

"Whatever." he muttered.

"So what kind of career are you interested in?" Frank repeated for Mikey since we had gotten off topic.

"Well I've always been interested in Marketing." I replied.

"Like selling stuff?" Ray asked.

"Like advertising things in ways that make people want it or think they need it." I more or less clarified.

"That's cool." Bob said with a nod.

"Can we go now? I'm bored." Gerard interrupted smugly.

Frank laughed, "You're just pissed cuz you tried to embarass Marissa and it totally backfired."

Gerard groaned and muttered, "Whatever." before he got up and said, "I'll be waiting for you guys outside." and then he stalked off.

"So what should we do now?" I asked after he was gone.

"Well if we don't get Gerard back to the hotel soon he'll get really fussy." Frank said with a smirk.

I nodded, "Then perhaps we should get him back to the hotel and tuck him in for the night."

"I assure you, if you try to put him to bed he'll rip your head off." Mikey warned.

"I don't think she meant it litterally." Ray said.

Mikey shrugged, "I'm just saying....Beware."

Everyone at the table couldn't help but crack a smile at Mikey's comment.

I took a deep breath before I said, "I can't believe I'm saying this, but we should go before Gerard gets even more grumpy.

We all got up from the table and found Gerard outside trying to hail a cab.

A yellow 4-max passenger cab pulled up and Gerard popped open the back door. He turned back to us and said, "Alright, everybody in."

"Gee, that's not going to work. We can't all fit in there." Ray said.

"Sure we can. It'll be a tight squeeze, but we can do it."

Mikey shook his head, "No, it's impossible to fit."

I stepped forward and said, "I'll handle this, boys." quietly to the foursome who were trying to deny room in the cab and stepped up to Gerard. "The only way we're all gonna fit is if I sit on someone's lap." I said, "So Gerard, can this 'crazed fan' sit on your lap?" I asked.

Gerard closed the car door and muttered, "We're gonna need a bigger cab.

X-----X------X------X------X------X------X

When we got back to the hotel suite, Gerard stomped off to his room and slammed the door closed.

I made a pffting sound and muttered, "Drama King."

Mikey laughed quietly, "That's funny. I like that one." he said from beside me.

I glanced over at Mikey and quietly said, "Uhh...thanks?"

Bob walked past us and stretched his limbs, "I'm going to turn in too." he said before he started to walk off toward his own room.

"Wet Blanket!" Mikey called out after Bob and then he laughed at his own joke.

"Call me that again and I'll put your cell phone number on Twitter." Bob called out.

"You wouldn't dare." Mikey said back.

Bob pulled out his cell phone and pretended to text, "555-"

"Nooo!" Mikey shouted as he ran up to Bob to make him stop.

Frank turned to me and asked, "So do you want to go back out tonight?"

I shrugged, "Sure, I guess... But what can we do? I'm too young to gamble, or drink, or enter the clubs so..."

Frank smiled, "There are plenty of other things to do."

"Yeah. I don't mind hitting up an arcade so the minor can play a few games in Vegas." Ray agreed.

I raised an amused eyebrow, "An arcade? Really?"

Frank shrugged, "Sure, why not?"

"Unless there's something else you wanna do...?" Ray offered.

I thought for a moment and then an idea came to me, "Well, tonight could be our last night together..." I started.

"Yeah?" Frank pressed.

"And?" Ray questioned.

"How about we go buy a throw away camera and take a couple of group shots on the Strip and when I make some money I'll get the film developed and send you some of the prints?" I questioned.

Ray nodded, "Sure."

"Sounds like fun." Frank said as he smiled.

I glanced over at Mikey, "Hey Mikey, do you want to come with us?" I asked.

Mikey touched the back of his head, "A-Ah, sorry, I can't. I've gotta make sure Bon doesn't go on Twitter. You guys have fun though... H-Hey Bob, put that cell phone down!" he called as he chased after Bob.

"Uhhhh-" Ray said quietly.

"Okay, I guess it's just the three of us." Frank said.

I smiled, "Coolz. Let's go!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so short chapter, but an update none the less.

Comment/Subscribe/Reccomend!

As the poll is going right now, Avenged Sevenfold is going to be in this story soon.
But I haven't started to write the chapters so there's still time to vote!
Who would you like to see in this story?
Avenged Sevenfold, Black Veil Brides, Fall Out Boy, or Tokio Hotel?!
If you haven't voted yet leave your vote in the comments section or message me!