Happy Birthday to Me

Apartment Hunting!

MARISSA

Ray, Frank, and I entered an apartment building just off the Strip behind Treasure Island.

Frank walked up to a man dressed up in a sharp suit who was standing behind a big desk in a posh looking lobby.

The man raised an eyebrow and asked, "May I help you...Sir?" in a snooty booty tone of voice.

"Uhh yeah, I'm Frank and I made a call yesterday about an available apartment."

The man's face changed from a scruitinizing look to recognition as he said, "Ahh yes, Frank, I've been expecting you. Please, follow me." and then he led us to the elevator.

"How much is this place?!" I whispered to Frank.

"Not that much!" Frank whispered back.

The four of us rode the elevator up to the 22nd floor of a building which had thirty floors.

The man led us to the end of the hall and unlocked a door. "This is the apartment we have available. The living room is to the left and the kitchen to the right. The stairs are on the far side of the room and there is a half bath under the stairs. At the top of the stairs is a loft bedroom and the main bathroom." he said.

I took a quick little self tour while Ray and Frank stayed behind with the sharp dressed man and talked. When I came back down the stairs I had a huge smile on my face.

"What's with that look?" Ray asked.

"I really like it." I replied.

"Then we'll take it!" Frank said with a smile.

The sharp dressed man smiled a toothy grin and said, "That's fantastic. When will you be moving in?"

"Immediatly." Frank answered.

"Excuse me?" the man questioned as he raised an eyebrow.

Ray stepped back hanging up his cell phone after he stepped away a moment ago to accept a call, "That was Mikey. They're in the lobby and they're going to bring the furniture up."

"O-Oh, you mean right-right now?" the sharp dressed man asked.

Frank nodded, "Yup."

"Alright, let me just get the paperwork for you to sign and I'll be right back." he said before he headded back down to the lobby.

"I'm going to go find the guys so they know what apartment to go to." Ray said before he left as well.

That left just me and Frank.

Frank was quiet for a moment before he said, "Well, I guess now's a good a time as any. Can I have my cell phone back?"

"Yeah, of course." I replied and I made sure to dig out Frank's cell phone but to keep Conner's in my pocket.

Frank took his phone back and said, "Thanks." before he pocketed it. He then magically produced an iphone box and said, "This is for you."

I gasped, "Frank, you didn't have to."

Frank smiled, "I know. But I wanted to. It's got everyone's cell phone numbers and email addresses in it. So stay in contact, okay?"

I smiled back, "Of course!" My smile disappered though when I found a wad of cash in the iphone box as well, "Oh my God, there's like 800 dollars in here." I said quietly.

"It's from all of us...err except for Gerard. We want you to have some cash before you can get a steady flow from a job...Oh! And don't worry about the rent because I'm paying for the first three months."

"Frank..... I don't know what to say." I said quietly.

Frank shrugged, "Just say thank you."

I threw my arms around Frank and quietly said, "Thank you so much. One day I'll find a way to pay you guys back."

There was a knock at the door and I opened it. I found Mikey on the other side with a clear bubble chair, but the way he was holding it made it look like he was wearing a giant astronaut helmet.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys.
I didn't recieve any comments on the last chapter so it sort of took me a while to make this update...
Sorry it's short.
Leave me some good comments and the next chapter will be longer.

What do you think about the band getting Marissa an apartment and $800 and Frank getting her a cell phone?