Happy Birthday to Me

Good News & Bad News

MARISSA

When Frank and I entered the hotel we found Ray, Mikey, Bob, and Gerard waiting for us in the lobby.

"Well there's good news and bad news." Mikey said quietly.

"The good news is we got upgraded to suites!" Ray said as he smiled brightly.

It seemed no one wanted to say what the bad news was and I was afraid to ask.

Someone eventually spoke up, "Bad news is I have to share a suite with you and the girl." Gerard said as he looked straight at Frank.

I shrugged my shoulders, "That doesn't sound so bad. Besides, I don't take up that much room."

Gerard rolled his eyes before he made a B-line for the elevator. He was almost quick enough to make it up to the suite without us, but right as the elevator doors were about to close Mikey ran over and popped it back open so we could all crowd in.

"You could have used the other elevator." Gerard muttered.

"This one was already here." Bob spoke up.

I heard Gerard sigh and it took every once of my will power to force myself not to look at him.

Damn it.

Why does this guy hate me so much?

What the hell did I do to him?!
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for such a short update, I'm a little lost of what I want to happen next. If you have any ideas for this story I'd love to hear them! xD
I know what I want to happen eventually, but it's the chapters leading up to that that I'm having a bit of trouble with...