Status: new

Nerd Boy

Stoner Boy

Trey

"You need to get a job. That's what you need to do." My mother shouted at me before throwing the plate she was holding into the sink.

"Fuck off bitch." I mumbled under my breath.

"Excuse me but you do not speak to your mother like that." she yelled.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed the soda can and sandwich I just made and headed out the kitchen blocking out her voice. I've lived with my mother all my life. It's always been just her and me and I've always hated it. I have no siblings, no father no cousins or grandparents. It's always just been my mother and I.

"Trey is it true you are re-taking English 10 again!" My mother yelled through my door. I clenched my jaw and turned my music up loudly playing Korn to block out her yelling. Eventually she realized I was ignoring her and she left me alone.

I sighed loudly and fell onto my bed turning off my music. I heard the front door shut, I guess my mom went to work early today. I stared down at the sandwich that laid on my plate and scrunched up my nose throwing it in the garbage.

My phone rang loudly and I quickly picked it up, "Hello." I mumbled softly.

"Trey man where are you?" Jared asked. I've always loathed Jared, his life is perfect he has a mother and father and a brother. They all love him and give him whatever he wants and he never has to work for anything. Yet he likes to join me on my drug adventures.

"I think I'm going to skip out this time." I said sitting on the edge of my bed.

"Why?"

"I'm just not feeling up for it today." I shrugged.

"Whatever see you at school tomorrow." Jared muttered hanging up. I rolled my eyes and threw my phone across the room watching as it hit the wall and fall to the floor in two pieces.

People would assume, at first sight of me, that I get high to avoid the real world. Yeah? well no. It's more of a hobbie for me than an escape, I have other ways to deal with reality.

I laid my head against the mountain of pillows on my bed and stared up to my ceiling. Life wasn't this horrible when I was a kid, I had a mom and a dad. But then my dad left when I was 5. He apparently found a new girlfriend that was going to have his kid or something like that.

So dad left me for them. I was to young to understand it at first but as I got older my mom would pin down everything on me. Your father left because of you. She would say. Of course being a young kid I believed it.

I sighed and shifted to my side staring out my window to the farm down the road. I could see the miles of grass and a large house placed in the center of it. I've always wondered who lived in that house, it looked fairly modern. I wonder if it's a big happy family?

Maybe a bunches of ghosts.

Maybe a bunch of dorks that don't want to come out in public.
♠ ♠ ♠
a little look into trey's life and background. He's clearly more open about things then Sam, and it will all fit in soon :P
this is a better pic of Trey, just so you guys know (:
thanks to Kodiizee for being the first commenter <3
comment and sub please!