Status: new

Nerd Boy

Nerd Boy

I sat in my seat ready for English class tapping my fingers on my binder, which had tons of Comic strips might I add. The teacher sat at his desk staring directly at me since I am the first one in class.

"You are always early Sam." he noted.

"Samuel." I corrected him softly.

I never allow anyone other than my family to call me Sam. To me it's like reserved seating, but for names.

"I'm sorry, Samuel." He said with deep venom lacing his words.

I gulped and tried to smile, "Thanks." I mumbled watching the door. Finally people began to fill in and I mentally sighed in relief that this awkwardness will finally be forgotten. Everyone was in, sitting in their seats when the classroom door swung open. Trey walked in stumbling over his two feet as he walked toward his desk.

"Trey you're late." the teacher said leaning against his desk with an amused face as Trey stumbled his way around the room.

"S-so?" Trey said pasting my desk. He chose that exact moment to trip over his feet and fall onto my lap. I screeched loudly and pushed my chair away from causing him to fall to the floor.

Trey looked up at me and smirked before picking himself up. He stared deep into my eyes, "You know your're beautiful." he mumbled.

I blushed and looked down to my lap. The whole class was staring at us intently, "G-go t-to your s-seat." I stuttered out pathetically.

Trey smirked and headed over to his seat. "Trey why don't you step outside for the class period." the teacher said sitting at his desk and pulling out the book we would be reading in class.

Trey shrugged and glanced over to me smirking softly as he headed out the class. I could feel my face still burning as I stared down at my notebook. Was he flirting with me? He was drunk though, he was so obvious.

~


I laid on my bed reading my book for English class. I wasn't reading my book per say, but more like thinking of Trey and what he told me in class today.

"You know your're beautiful."

I blushed and covered my face with the book. Why would someone tell me that? I sighed deeply and turned around on my stomach closing my book and setting it aside. I wouldn't be able to do my homework tonight, not with thoughts of Trey plaguing my mind.

"Sam! Sam! Are you even in there!"

I jolted up from the bed and stared at my door. I hurried over to it and opened the door a crack peeking through to see Keith standing there holding a deck of Yu-Gi-Oh cards. "Sorry." I apologized opening the door wider for him.

"It's fine." He said waving his hand as though it meant nothing. "My cards just came in today and I wanted to know if you'll build a deck with me." he said plopping down on the floor in front of my t.v.

"I don't know." I mumbled sitting next to him. "I was going to go to bed."

Keith looked up to me, "You? Go to bed this early?" he asked.

"It's late," I said glancing over to my clock. "12:45" I added.

"It's no that late." he shrugged placing my Toy Story dvd into the dvd player.

"I had a," I paused thinking about the correct word to use in my case. "A eventful day." I concluded.

"Tell me what happened." Keith said looking through each of the cards he's received.

"Well um, Trey he calledmebeutifultoday." I told him saying the last part quickly hoping I wouldn't have to repeat it.

"He did!" Keith exclaimed. "Tell me more!"

"He came in drunk, fell onto my lap causing me to scream like a little girl and drop him onto the floor, he then commented on how beautiful I look." I explained reaching for each card he set down and examining it.

"Ohh Sammy has a boyfriend." Keith sang.

"I do not." I muttered glaring at him.

At least not yet.
♠ ♠ ♠
:)
thanks to: MorganRiot and Kodiizee
comment and sub por favor.