Status: new

Nerd Boy

Stoner Boy

Trey

I sat across from Sam in the small bathroom stall. He was giggling like mad, hiding his smile with his hand. I couldn't help but smile back leaning closer to Sam and taking his chin between my fingers. "W-what a-are you doing?" he asked stuttering softly.

"Well I'm going to kiss you now." I mumbled pressing my lips lightly to his. I could feel him tense beneath me which caused me to smirk as he wrapped his arms around my neck bringing me closer.

And then the stall door opened. I looked over to see the principal standing there. I glanced to Sam noticing how scared he looked. "Come with me boys." the principal said. I helped Sam to his feet and followed the principal to his office. Sam was shaking beside me which proves it's his first time getting in trouble.

"Calm down." I mumbled under my breath looking over to him.

He looked to me with a glare, "Don't tell me to calm down." he hissed. I never heard him so mad at me before, yeah he gets pissed but this is like above and beyond.

"I'm going to call your parents and inform them what I found." the principal said as Sam and I sat in front of his desk. I reached for Sam's hand and held it reassuringly hoping it would help calm him down since he was trembling next to me.

I wasn't scared or worried like Sam was. I could care less if my mom got a call saying the principal found me in the bathroom getting high and making out with an other boy. Once the principal finished calling our guardians he began to lecture us, mostly Sam about what we did and how's it's wrong. The office door opened and my mom walked in. I snickered a bit at how she looked, her hair was in a messy bun and she was wearing her shitty clothes. Mom glared at me before turning to the principal, "What did he do this time?"

"I found in the bathrooms smoking and kissing this boy." the principal said pointing to Sam, who was still trembling.

My mom looked shock, more about the fact I was kissing someone of the same sex rather than smoking. "What's his punishment?" mom asked after recomposing herself.

"5 day suspension."

As my mom finished up talking with the principal I looked over to Sam, "You ok?" I asked softly. He looked up to me and that's when I noticed he was crying. Tears were streaming down his cheeks and I was convinced my heart just broke.

As Mom and I were walking out the office and angry old man pushed by me and entered the office. I heard yelling and turned back to see Sam was getting yelled out by that old man. I was ready to go back there and defend him but mom grabbed me by the back of the shirt and dragged me out. "Mom I have to make sure he's fine." I hissed trying to pull away from her but damn was she strong.

"Don't you dare Jacob, I am sick with your attitude and this has drawn the line." she said opening the car door and throwing me inside. As we were driving home mom was being oddly silent. "Trey are you gay?" she finally asked. "I don't gave a problem with it, I support you but are you?"

"No." I muttered. "I was just experiencing."

"Trey I want you to attend group therapy, it'll help you talk things out and get better."

"I'm not sick." I muttered.

"Just do it ok." Mom sighed and I could tell she didn't want to continue this conversation.

"I will."

"Now was that boy your tutor?" she asked.

I sighed loudly and looked over to mom, "yes."

She glanced at me for a second a smirk on her lips before she pulled into the drive way and got out the car.

The only thing I was worried about was Sam.
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah it's been awhile.
yeah...umm comments?
sorry guys, and yeah.. poor sam huh.
<3