Angel in Disguise

Attacked.

Two days later, the woman with brown hair and big, tearful blue eyes, was sitting in the NCIS bullpen, talking with two men; one had silver hair and ice like blue eyes and the other had brown hair and beautiful green eyes. “We’re going to do everything we can to find the people that did this to your friend,” the brown haired one, Anthony DiNozzo, said soothingly.

“Do you know why anyone would want to hurt your friend?” The silver haired one, Gibbs, asked. Angel paused, sniffing. “Miss Greene-”

“Angel, please,” she said, quietly interrupting Gibbs. He nodded.

“Angel, do you know something?” She bit her bottom lip, worrying it between her teeth. She turned her watery eyes to both Federal Agents.

“Belle is a mutant.”

Image


One Night Earlier

Angel and Belle were dancing together at a bar, not realizing that they were attracting attention. One of them many men, sauntered up to them. “Hey, babe,” he slurred, obviously drunk. Angel scrunched her nose in disgust.

“Please go away,” she said softly, not wanting to start something.

“Come on, baby,” he said, pushing his way towards them further. “Don’t you two want have some fun with me and my buddy?”

“Get lost, loser,” Belle snapped, her purple eyes flashing. The man’s dirty brown eyes widened.

“Bitch is a fucking mutant!” He shouted, gaining the attention of almost everyone else in the bar.

“We don’t sell to your kind,” the man behind the bar sneered. Belle’s purple eyes narrowed.

“What the hell do you mean, ‘my kind’?” She asked. Angel placed her hand on her friend’s arm.

“B, don’t cause a scene,” she pleaded.

“I bet you’re one, too,” the man said, pushing Angel. She hit the corner of a table and gasped.

“What the hell is your problem?” She asked harshly, her peace and love mood gone the second he touched her.

“You mutant bitches are my fucking problem!”

“They’ve earned their right to be here, Barry,” one of the guys at the bar said, glaring at the man with mud brown eyes and the man behind the bar.

“But, Eddie-” the guy tried protesting.

“No but’s, Jason,” the man called Eddie said, standing up. “Mutants have proved that they’re just like regular people; some are evil, but most are good. These two girls are good and will not be harmed.” Barry sputtered and then slammed his beer down on the table.

“This is bull shit, Ed!” He shouted, and then walked out. Angel’s eyes filled with tears.

“I’m so sorry, sir,” she apologized. “We’ll leave.” Eddie shook his head.

“Don’t worry about it, it’s not your fault.”

Angel lowered her head, and noticed that almost everyone was staring at her and Belle. “Belle, can we leave?” She asked in a soft voice. Belle looked at her; her grip on the table was getting stronger the angrier she got.

“Yeah, we can go,” she finally huffed, her grip loosening. Angel noticed with amusement that there were icy fingerprints left on the table. The two girls left the bar, the blue eyed girl watching behind her the entire time.

Unfortunately, she didn’t see the four shadowy figures slowly creeping up on them until it was already too late. She felt a sharp pain in her neck, and then darkness.


Image


Angel sniffed again, and wiped at her black eye. The next thing she knew, she was waking up next to a severely beaten and comatose Belle. “Please find who did this to my best friend,” she pleaded. “Please.”

DiNozzo placed his hand on top of hers in what he hoped was a comforting way. “I told you, Angel. We’ll do everything okay we can.”

“Go home and get some rest, alright?” Gibbs said as gently as he could. She nodded and stood up.

“Please call if you remember anything,” DiNozzo added as she was walking towards the elevator. She nodded in acknowledgment before entering the metal box and descended to the first floor. Angel let out a shaky sigh. She needed to call Storm so she could try and get ahold of Logan. He’d want to know about what happen. She got out her phone, and dialed the number she remembered by heart and only had to wait two rings until Storm’s voice flooded through the speaker.

Hello?” She said in her slight accent.

“Hey, Ororo, it’s Angel,” she said.

How have you been? It seems like it’s been forever,” the older woman gushed.

“I feel the same,” Angel muttered. “I was wondering if you might happen to know where Logan is.”

He’s actually visiting for a while. Is there something wrong?” Storm asked, concern in her voice.

“Something…happened, Ororo.”

What happened, Angel? Are you alright?” The second the words were out of Storm’s mouth, a gruffer voice appeared.

Give me the damn phone,” the person growled, and Angel smiled slightly. It’s been too long since she’s heard his voice. “Angel, what the hell happened? Are you hurt? Who am I killing?” The words were practically thrown at the young woman. She let out a small chuckle before sobering up again.

“There’s been an accident, Logan,” she said softly, and felt her eyes fill up with tears. “Belle’s in a coma.”

What?! What the fuck happened? Did it happen in Iraq?” Angel shook her head and then remembered that he couldn’t see her.

“No, it didn’t happen in Iraq. We’re in DC. We were attacked last night by some mutant haters. I think they got pretty rough with her.”

What do you mean, ‘you think’?” He asked.

“I wasn’t exactly conscious, Logan,” she said in an exasperated voice. There was a pause, and Angel knew exactly what the large man was thinking. “Do not come here, Logan,” she said forcefully.

Don’t tell me what to do, Kid. I’ll see you soon.” He hung up on her. Angel groaned, and rubbed at her forehead.

When Logan made it there, he would find those men before NCIS could blink.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope everyone likes. Oh, and sorry about the wait. Comment? Message? Subscribe? Thanks.

Also, I want all of you to pick out of these three stories, which one I'll be working on first.

It Will Rain - Carlisle Cullen Romance

Snow White Queen - Avengers/ X-Men Crossover

Friends Last a Lifetime - Based off of the movie Just Friends.

Please choose wisely. ;)