Status: Once in a while;2-3 times a week

Code: Red

Kris

No one moves. Chance claps his hands. We bolt out of the room waiting for Chance’s orders. He laughs which makes us feel nervous. Chance asked if we had any questions. “Where are we going?,” Kevin said.
Chance said, “You’re going back.” He points at me. “No whining. It’s your job and the only useful thing you’re good at is this. So don’t complain or we’ll throw you out like your friend Kris.”
That was harsh. Kris was my crush. She was the prettiest girl in training camp and everyone respected her. It’s a wonder why she became my friend. Kris was the best. She was a year ahead of me but she stuck by me like glue. I think I was the reason why she stayed this long. I came her before her. When Kris was sent here she was so shy. I took her in and helped her since the day she gave me a cookie when I was being punished for doing something I wasn’t supposed to do. We both felt bad for each other and that is how our friendship started. The test was coming earlier that year. Kris’ test was to difficult for her. She couldn’t handle the pressure. Chance was forced to use other precautions. He took her to the arena. She didn’t survive through one round of fighting a Weevil.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm making up the monsters