Status: Completed, please continue on to sequel ----->

We Won't Back Down

Chapter One.

Image

Chapter One

Shelia Elwell.

Math is not one of those subjects you want to be distracted in, because one moment your completely aware of what is going on and the next, you’re on the other side of the spectrum. My one distraction in this class though…my lifelong enemy Max Green and his poison of the day: Trying to make me nervous by running his hand up my thigh.
I had first notice him scoot his chair closer to mine as the teacher was explaining quadratic equations and place his hand on my knee. I silently cursed my school for allowing dress codes and uniforms being enforced. He slowly ran his hand up my leg, causing my whole insides to shudder in want, but knowing he’s a horny bastard.
He had made his way up my skirt and was nearing my panty line when I finally turned my attention towards him.
“What are you doing?!” I exclaim glaring at him and pushing his hands away.
“Miss Elwell, Mr. Green? Is there a problem here?” The teacher Mrs. Slavock asked us, as every head in the classroom turned their attention to our show.
“No ma’am!” Max exclaimed with sudden panic.
“Yes actually there is.” I said to Mrs. Slavock with a timid smile.
“Well, go on?” She urged.
“Well you see, Mr. Green here thinks it’s funny to jack a girls skirt whilst you are in the middle of performing your wonderful teaching talents.” I explained.
“Well I…” She trailed off doing one of those hair primping things like she was flattered at my fake compliment. “Mr. Green, office. I’ll meet you there for a little chat once my lecture has come to a close.” She finished. Max grumbled and stood up in a huff that made him seem like a child. He made his way out the door with what I could almost swear was a very colorful vocabulary, and then down the hall to the principal’s office.
I smiled to myself in a sort of success that could only happen when he got in trouble for messing with me. I normally would have been just fine with the game of nervous, but that was going way too far and I was not that easy. I finished up the dreadful lecture and waited outside of the office, seeing what was coming of the great Maxwell Scott Green when my sister Athena came up and tackle hugged me like a linebacker.
“What’cha doin?” she asks and I smile at her.
“I got Little Maxy in trouble…again.” I stated triumphantly and she laughed and shook her head.
“Ya know, that is not a way of winning him over.” She states and I look at her with a raised eyebrow.
“This coming from a person with a bipolar relationship that could Mick Mars’s head spin!” I exclaim and we both looked at each other before laughing.
“Hey guys, what are you laughing at?” Came Craig’s voice from behind us. Athena stopped laughing immediately and her big brown eyes became round giants. Once they turned back to normal, she turned to face him.
“Your face!” she said, sticking her tongue out at him. Really Athena?
“What are you two?” I asked her.
“Obviously.” Craig answered for her.
“Now be nice Athena.” I told her with all seriousness. She pouted with defeat and Craig spread a small smile of triumph across his face.
“I like your pants.” Athena complimented him of all things.
“Thank…You? I like your nose.” Ohhh shit, no he didn’t! You see, Athena was very self-conscience about her nose. She used to be teased in elementary about it being so large, but she grew into it as she got older. But Craig was the only one who ever still picked on her about it. He only did it because he knew it got to her.
I sighed; shaking my head and walked away knowing a whole blood feud was about to happen in front of the office…good thing I left them there right? I had no class this hour and I normally spent it in the library, listening to my music and writing.
I got there and was surprised to see one of my lifelong friends Robert Ortiz, so I sat down next to him and hugged him.
“What are you doing in here?” I asked softly, since we were in a library.
“Just trying to finish this damned assignment for Adolf Timpson.” He states and I stifle a laugh, leaning against him. “So, you got Max in trouble again?” he asks and I look down.
“He had it coming…” I whisper and he squeezes my shoulder, kissing the top of my head for comfort like he always has.
“He can’t keep getting in trouble, his parents will probably kick his ass out.” He states and I roll my eyes.
“He’s the one that spends his math class feeling me up.” I exclaim a little too loud and the heads of the people that were in the library turned towards us, but I ignored it.
“Darling, he’s doing that to get to you, you know that.” He makes me look at him. “Plus, you like him don’t you? I know you do because you get that spark in your eyes every time his name is mentioned.”
I was about to answer when a chick with fake blond hair and bright green eyes walked in and her fake boobs just bounced up and down. I looked over to see Robert practically drooling over her…not again.
He has this problem where he finds the most wonderful girls and he just can’t seem to keep them, but he’ll find the fakes and just fall in love instantly. This was gonna be one of those cases and I was gonna stop is as fast as I can.
“Robert, can I ask you something?” I ask softly.
“Hmm?” he asks not really paying attention and he started to get up.
“Bobby, please!” I exclaim, as he gets up and walks over. I sigh and grab my bags, just in time to see her scoff and pour her latte on him.
I smirked slightly as he came and sat back down, before getting up and walking out of the library. I was used to people not listening to me and falling flat on their face and the bad thing is I fell right on my face as soon as I ran into a brick wall. I looked up to see Max smirking down at me.
“Hiding from me now?” he asks, pushing me against the wall. I gasped slightly and he brought his mouth next to my ear. “You know what I’m gonna do if you pull that shit again?” he asks and I don’t move.
I managed to finally shake my head and I felt him smirk against my ear, causing my body to convulse.
“Well, first I would dispose of these clothes of yours, one by one, and let my hand trail up your body…” he starts moving his hand up my side and I whimper. “Then I wou…”
“Hey guys!” came the one voice you don’t wanna hear when you’re in a position like this. Monte came up to us. “Am I interrupting?” he asks and Max literally pushes away from me like a bat out of hell.
“Holy Shit Monte!” he exclaims and Monte holds up his hand.
“Before you yell at me, you should know I already got the picture of that and sent it too our dearest band mates!” he exclaims and takes off running as Max is dead on his heels.
I stood there for a good whole minute and stared after them, before I blinked a few times. Did all of that just happen or was I fanti…nevermind
I finally got out of my trance as the bell ring, signaling the next class to begin…oh was I gonna hear shit for that picture!