Status: Completed, please continue on to sequel ----->

We Won't Back Down

Chapter Seven.

Chapter Seven

Sheila Elwell

"Awe, look at our sister Sheila. Isn't she so cute all curled up into Ronnie's side?" Athena spoke with a taunting gesture in her voice. I glanced down at my sister lying beside Ronnie practically attatched to his hip. She was all curled up to his right side on the pull out couch with her head resting on his chest. He held her around the waist, resting his hand on the small of her back. It was the most adorable darn thing on the face of the planet.
I squealed when I put the puzzle pieces together only to form the most beautiful picture of Dahlia actually finally dating Ronnie Radke! Dahlia just stared up at us with the goofiest grin. I was happy to see that my sister was finally happy. I'm glad she figured it out that she was totally in love with her best friend because I had literally been waiting for this moment for at least five years of recent young adult life.
"Dahlia and Ronnie sittin' in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" I proceeded to tease Dahlia and her new boyfriend. Athena chimed in right away, finishing up my little mocking session.
"First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a baby in a baby carriage. That's not all, that's not all. Here comes the baby playing rock and roll!" I laughed at how stupid we were being but I found it enjoyable anyway.
Ronnie groaned, throwing a pillow in my direction only to be caught by Jacky. I grinned as he threw it back at him.
"Ronald, you know it isn't nice to throw things at ladies." He teased, watching as Ronnie sat up fast and looked at him completely shocked. We stopped, seeing as though Dahlia was waking up and she looked at all of us, probably trying to figure out what was going on.
"What's...what is going on?" she asked confused and I smiled.
"I left a note."
"We saw that...I'm just trying to figure out how you know my guitarist." Ronnie said to me and I smiled.
"He came into our music store and started talking to me." I smiled, blushing slightly and I noticed him looking at my head.
"You...you gave her one of your bandanas?" he asked even more shocked and I looked at Jacky.
"Yeah, so?" he says smiling and put his head on top of mine.
"You never let people touch those!" he exclaims and I glance up.
"Is that true?"
"Usually." he says, that british accent making me melt with his mystery.
"What makes me different?" I ask, while we walked to my room and I shut the door.
"Your not usually." he grinned and sat on my bed.
"Oh...Ok. So then what am I?" I asked, my curiousity spiking. His eyes looked away from my mine and were cast down to stare at his feet.
"Um...Pretty." He sounded nervous. It was really quite sweet. I popped a squat down on my bed next to him and playfully shoved him.
"I bet you say that to all of the girls you meet." I threw up in the air.
"No...Only the pretty ones." He looked back up at me with his sparkling green eyes that almost seemed to undress me where I sat. My cheeks turned a crimson shade once again and I giggled with delight. This boy was everything I had ever wanted and more. I was just afraid to let my guard down and get my hopes up in case of a heart casualty. But I think I decided that for some reason, I wanted to take a leap of faith with this one.
"So did you like the movie?" I looked up at him, changing the subject. He nodded in response.
"Mhmm. And you know what my favorite part was?" He asked me. I tilted my head to the side, my mind wide with curiousity.
"No, what?" I questioned.
"You." He stated looking me straight in the eye. My own blue gray ones widened with shock at how forward he was being. Suddenly my cell phone started going off and I sighed to have to search for it in my purse because it was like a black whole in there. I followed the sound of my ringtone King for a day by Peirce the veil featuring Kellin Quinn. I loved that song so much that even after I had found my cell, I let it play a little long so that I could hear more of it. I looked at the screen to see who had just interrupted my perfect moment with Jacky. Of course it had to be the bane of my existance.
"What Max?" I answered the phone with venom ringing through my voice.
"Hello to you too." he said, propping his feet up on his desk. "I need to ask you something..."
"The great Max Green is asking me for advice, what do I owe the displeasure?" i asked and he scoffed.
"This is seroius!" he exclaimed and I sighed.
"What is so serious?" I asked, playing around with Jacky's hands and fingers, something I did whenever I was nervous. His hands were the perfect mix between smooth and calloused, making me want to hear him play guitar.
"Can you help me with math?"
You know that moment in the movies, when someone asks something so stupid, the music stops and the record comes to a screeching hault? Yeah, that was one of these moments.
"Your shitting me right?" I asked and glanced over to see Jacky looking bored and confused, I was not letting Maxwell Scott Green fuck everything up for me.
"Would I be calling if I was?" he asks matter oh factly.
"Max, you and I both know I can't get shit done in that class because of you and I can't do math to save my life as it is!" I exclaimed, trying to control my anger. "Look, call Robert, he's good at math and I have someone over!" I state.
"Someone over...who?" he asks, curiously and I growl.
"Goodbye Maxwell!"
I hung up.
"Ex boyfriend?" Jacky asked and I couldn't help but laugh.
"He wishes." I rolled my eyes. "so what were we talking about?" I asked turning my tone from irritated to angelic in one good switch. He gave me a crooked grin and slid his arm around me waist and opend his mouth to reply when my King for day began to blare out of my phone again. Checking the screen, I saw that it was Max again. God damnit Max!
"Who is it?" He asked me. I just smiled and put my phone facing the screen down. I looked back up too grin at him again.
"Just the idiot again. Just ignore him." I suggested and then the phone fell silent. I sighed with relief. Why the hell was Max doing this to me? And now for heavens sake! I began to wonder what had gotten into that kid.
"Will do!" Jacky responded with a salute. I giggled.
"So your favorite part of the film was me, eh?" I said as we both leaned back on my bed and Jacky was suddenly closer to me than before.
"Wel-" He was about to answer when my damned phone started up again. Fucking Max Green! I groaned in despair and buried my head in Jacky's chest. Jacky took the opportunity to steal my phone and answer it himself.
"Hello?!" Jacky answered the phone sounding pissed. I couldn't hear what Max was saying on the other end but Jacky's end of the convorsation sure was a hell of a lot more interesting than anything that could have come out of Max's mouth.
"Yeah well, this is Sheila's boyfriend buddy. And I gotta tell ya, we're making some sweet love over here at the moment and your calls are being a bit of a cockblock. So stop calling and shut the fuck up Kellin Quinn!" He practically yelled through the phone. My jaw dropped and if it could have it the floor, it would have. Before Jacky hung up on him, I could hear Max yelling on the other end.
"Who the fuck is Kellin Quinn?!"