It's Called A Mind Game, Puckerman.

Prologue

“Now, please understand that, as you are my cousin, you have a very strong reputation to uphold” Rachel warned me as we walked through the corridors of William McKinley High, my new school.
“Yeah, yeah, I got it.”
“I’m serious, Callie.”
“Okay.”
Rachel stopped at a locker “this one is yours. I’m afraid it’s the owrst one in the school. It’s next to Pucks. Noah ‘Puck’ Puckerman is the school player.”
“Good to know I’m famous, Berry” a Mohawked boy lent casually on the locker beside mine. “And who are you?”
“This is my cousin, Calliope.”
“Callie” I corrected.
Rachel drew herself up to full height “I suggest you leave her alone, Noah-”
“Puck.”
“Because” Rachel continued like Noah ‘Puck’ Puckerman hadn’t interrupted “she is my cousin. And although I’m well aware of your lack of emotions, I will not stand or any member of the glee club to hurt or disrespect my family in anyway.”
Puck was watching me as Rachel spoke. He shrugged at Rachel, and pulled his locker open “whatever helps you sleep at night.”
“I’m serious” Rachel warned.
Puck closed his locker and sauntered off without another word.
I raised an eyebrow. “Who is he?”
Rachel blushed “I used to think I had somewhat romantic feelings for him. Now I have come to the realization that he is nothing but a low-life scum.”
“Another question” I said as the bell rang “what is a glee?”

“So I heard you’re coming to check out Glee tomorrow.”
Noah Puckerman slid into the seat beside me in my last class.
I shrugged “yeah.”
“Great. Afterward Glee I have football, but after that, wanna get to know each other?” He winked.
“I think I’ll pass.”
Puck looked annoyed “Rachel, right?”
“What about Rachel?”
“She told you what happened?”
I stared blankly.
“Rachel liked me. I wanted in her pants. I went to her place. And at the last minute she backed out. Now she’s in love with me.”
I stared at him “all she said was she liked you, and she doesn’t now. In, you know, typical Rachel way.”
“Ok, now people, settle down” Mr. Shuester said, tapping on the desk.
♠ ♠ ♠
i have good ideas for this. i just cannot start it well /:
so tell me what you think i could do to improve the intro?