Status: Updating as often as I can! (college, etc)

Black (Veil) Ops

Chapter 2

"Hey guys," Ash said as he walked in the door. "So, what's your plan?" he asked Jinxx.

"Well, the short version is, we're breaking Andy out," Jinxx said, sitting down next to Ash. "The long version is, does anyone have any idea how the hell we're gonna do it?"

"It occurs to me," I began, "Should we tell Juliet about Andy?"

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Ash asked. "She'd completely flip."

"Yeah," Jake added. "If we're lucky, we can go in, get him out, and she never has to know."

"So many, many 'That's What She Saids'..." CC said gazing at the floor.

"Come on guys, help me out here. I can't do all the thinking, all the time," Jinxx said, pulling us all back to the problem at hand.

"Well, if you could disable the security system, it would just be a matter of finding out which cell he's in," I said, absentmindedly staring at a random section of the table.

"Okay, did anyone else have a weird Starwars flashback just now?" CC asked, looking up from his bottle.

"Come on dude, focus here," Ash said.

"If we could record a loop of the security feed, we could run it back through the system, and that would at least take care of the cameras, right?" Jake offered.

"Dude, that's brilliant. Jake, I know I've said this before, but you get some of the best ideas ever when you're drinking."

"You guys watch too many movies," Sammi interjected. "That would never work."

"You'd think that, but it does actually work," I said. "If one of you could handle that, then someone else could find out where they're keeping him."

"Then it's just a matter of taking out anyone we find roaming halls, getting the key or whatever, getting Andy, and then getting back out again," Ash mused. "I think we can do this," he added almost optimistically.

"We're not gonna have a big margin of error," Jinnx said, thoughtfully, "And, I think we'll need to bring Carolyn with us."

"Come again?" I asked, looking up from the table.

"You know that place like the back of your hand, right?"

"Well, yeah, I guess so, but..."

"That's why we'll need you. That, and we'll need you to go through their records and delete any evidence that he was ever there."

"I can drive," Sammi offered dryly.

"You don't have to if you don't want to," Ash told her.

"I know. But you'll need me. You'll need at least two people to get Andy out, and you should probably have two people taking care of the cameras, and Carolyn is gonna be clearing out their records, so who's gonna drive? Plus, if I'm left here all by my little self, I'd feel left out," she smiled.

"Alright then, Sammi's driving. Ash, you and I can handle getting Andy?" Jinxx asked.

"Easily enough, yeah."

"Which means Jake and I are taking out the cameras?" CC asked.

"Unless you wanna wait in the car."

"Cool."

"Car's probably safer," I noted.

"Eh, safety schmafety," CC shrugged.

"Oh great." I muttered.

"Come on, we're breaking into a mental hospital for fucks sake. It's just a bad idea from the word 'Go'," Jinxx said matter-of-factly.

"That's a really good point. Maybe I can find some legal way of getting him out," I offered.

"No way. I am NOT leaving him in there over night," Ash said bluntly. "Weird shit happens in those places."

"Yeah," Jake added. "If we don't get him out now, he may not be totally himself by the end of the week."

"The things that you come up with," I sighed, shaking my head at Jake.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, so here's chapter 2. I'm gonna try to post about a chapter or two every couple of days until it reaches a point where I feel its time to stop it. Hope you guys are enjoying this so far.