Status: Updating as often as I can! (college, etc)

Black (Veil) Ops

Chapter 4

"And you guys are always down on my driving," CC grumbled as we pulled up to the hospital.

"It's not Sammi's driving," I said emphatically, "It's the stupid Van's fault. The shocks are gone, the seat belts are gone...Hell, for that matter, the seats are gone."

"Alright, alright, Jesus, Carolyn, you don't have to be so bitchy about it."

"Come on man, don't call her bitchy," Jake said, hitting CC's shoulder.

"Thank you Jake," I said, with my 'See, this is called being nice to your friends' tone of voice.

"It just makes her worse," he continued.

I glared briefly at Jake, as I reached into the bag next to me. "Alright, now you guys remember how this thing works?" I asked as I handed the box to Jake and CC.

"Yep. Plug it into the main security feed, hit go, wait a minute to get a clear recording, then give you, Jinxx and Ashley the 'all clear'," CC answered, taking the box.

"Right. And then one of you has to go through the computer, find where they're keeping Andy, and give Jinxx and Ash directions."

"Got it," he nodded.

"Alright," Jinxx said, turning around in the front seat to face us. "You guys remember the chain of speaker phone?" he asked.

We nodded. "You and Sammi, me and Jake, CC and Carolyn," Ash said, rattling off Jinxx's plan for us all keeping in contact while we did this.

"Correct. We're all out of prizes right now," Jinxx joked,"you'll have to make do with getting Andy as a consolation prize."

"There has to be a better way to keep in contact with each other," Jake said, shaking his head.

"There probably is," said Ash. "And if you can think of it in the next two minutes, we'll use it."

I sighed, and stared out the window at the building. "Well, here goes nothing," I muttered.
♠ ♠ ♠
So here we are again, and I know it's been forever since I posted a new chapter, but I got really busy, then I lost the part that I had already written, but here it is, and there'll be a new one very soon, and Andy will be in the next one. Can I hear a "Yay!"? Alright, love you ALL, and I hope you still like :)