Status: Updating as often as I can! (college, etc)

Black (Veil) Ops

Chapter 5

"Come on Jake, hurry up man. It's freezing out here," Jinxx muttered as we stood outside the back door.

"I'm going as fast as I can," Jake said on the other end of Ash's phone.

"That's what she said," Sammi chimed in over Jinxx's phone.

"Get your minds out of the gutter guys," I said, shivering slightly against the cold.

"Carolyn, you know us," Ash said dismissively, "Our minds are the gutter."

"Okay, you guys should be clear to go now," Jake said.

Jinxx reached over and pushed the door open. "Alright, let's rock and roll."

"Okay, where are we headed," I heard Ash ask Jake as I made my way down the hall to the director's office.

"When you reach the end of the hallway, make a right. There's at least two guards there, maybe three. You're also gonna have to snag the keys off one of them."

"Got it."

"Hey, Carolyn, how you coming with those records chica?" Sammi asked.

"Bringing them up right now," I told her. "It's a good thing he didn't decide to work late tonight. Or to lock his office," I added.

"It's always good when you don't have to bother with picking a lock," Jake laughed.

"We've got the keys, now what?" Jinnx asked.

"Ookay, you're gonna go left, then up the stairs, then right, two more lefts, and then Andy should be the third door on the right."

"Spinal Tap..." CC sing-song-ed under his breath. I fought back a laugh.

"I think we got all that," Ash said, ignoring CC. "But if we get lost, we'll ask directions."

"A guy that can ask for directions? That'll be the day," I laughed under my breath.

"Oh, and guys," Jake said, "Once you're up the stairs, you'll be in populated areas, so keep your mouths shut."

"Good to know," Jinxx replied.

"Alright, I found his file," I said. "Might take a while to clear it all out, but I'm working on it."

"Whatever it takes Carolyn, whatever it takes."

"Third door on the righ...here," Jinxx said.

"Ash, what the hell..."Andy started to ask.

"Don't even ask man."

"Aw, did your boyfriends come to spring you out fag?" I heard someone ask.

"No, actually, your mom sent us to get him," Jinxx replied. "Alright let's go. Sammi, pull the Van around."

"No way," Andy said, "That piece of crap still runs?" he asked affectionately

"Carolyn, you almost finished?" Jake asked.

"Just wrapping up," I replied as I shut down the computer, and headed out into the hallway. "Hey," I said as I caught up with the guys, "Fancy meeting you here."

Andy smiled as we headed out the door. "Yeah, and I hope I never run into you here again," he laughed as the Van pulled up.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter was gonna be up on Saturday, but the computer died on me, couldn't get it up on Sunday or Monday either, but here it finally is, and I hope you like it. Now that they've gotten Andy out, things are gonna pick up a little bit more, like I said back with chapter 1 (I think), it's got a bit of a long start, but it'll get really interesting soon. Thanks so much for reading this :)