Status: Updating as often as I can! (college, etc)

Black (Veil) Ops

Chapter 6

"You want me to drive now?" Jinxx asked Sammi, as we left the gas station building and headed back out to the Van.

"Yeah, if you don't mind. I really hate that thing," she replied.

"So, what do we do now?" I asked as we sat back down on the floor of the Van.

"Well," said Jake as he tore into a bag of chips, "We need to find somewhere to hide while we wait for this whole thing to blow over."

"That's gonna take a while," Andy mused, stealing a handful of Jake's chips.

"Hey, get your own food."

"Fair's fair. You take my food, I take yours."

"That was weeks ago."

"Oh well. I wasn't hungry weeks ago."

"What about that club Jonah owns?" I asked.

"The Black Box?" Jinxx asked, somewhat skeptically.

"It would be as good a place as any to lay low for a spell. I mean, there's always a gillion people there, and those hallways in the back are like a fucking labyrinth. We'd be pretty set," Ash pointed out.

"Alright," Jinxx turned back to the wheel, "The Black Box it is then."
♠ ♠ ♠
Another quick chapter, because technically I'm supposed to be helping with some stuff right now, but there will be more soon I promise, it's just that my Internet situation is iffy at best. Love you guys, and thank you SO so much for reading :)