I Don't Believe in Fairytales

Taking Chances

"What is your name?" I asked the scared young woman who was sitting down on the chair next to me.

After she arrived Shadows introduced everyone to her and explained the 'rules' before telling the guy they can all have a piece of her whenever they wanted to. I hate how after I refused to have sex with him he is back to being an asshole. I know the only reason he brought her here was because I was not willing to have sex with him and I actually stood up for myself now unlike how before I let him have his way with me.

"My name is Pamela," she answered.

"It's nice to meet you Pamela. I'm Trinity."

I smiled at her as she timidly smiled back at me. She opened her mouth to say something but quickly shut it close when Shadows walked into the kitchen. He smirked at her grabbing her arm and pulling her up off of the chair. He leaned down towards my ear his hot breath sending shivers down my spine.

"No one will ever be better then you baby," he whispered before standing back up and winking at me.

He left the kitchen with Pamela right beside him who was looking at me with a terrified expression. I felt so bad for her knowing that she is going exactly through what I did. I couldn't stand to hear an of it so I stood up from the chair and walked into the backyard. I didn't realize someone was back here until I saw Gates sitting by the edge of the pool with his feet in the water while smoking a cigarette. I walked over towards him watching as he looked up at me.

"Do you mind if I join you?" I asked him.

He shook his head before looking back down at the clear blue water. I sat down next to him slipping my legs into the cool blue water. I looked down at my feet moving them back and forth making the water splash. I took a deep breath coughing as I inhaled the smoke coming from his cigarette.

"Sorry," he said apologetically.

He took one more puff from the cancer stick before putting it out. I looked up at him staring at his masked expression. He looked down noticing me staring at him making me look down feeling my cheeks heat up as he chuckled. There was a comfortable silence between us but I wanted to break it because I wanted to ask him something that has been bothering me for a few days.

"Why have you been ignoring me this past week?" I questioned while keeping my head down and splashing the water around in the pool.

"It's because of Shadows he does not want anyone touching what is his and he thinks there is something going on between us even when I told him there isn't."

"But what if I want something to be going on between us?" I brought my head up to see him looking down at me with his eyebrows raised.

"I don't think you know what you're asking for," he assured.

"I think I do." I stated making him smirk.

"Oh really? And what if Shadows find out? He is going to kill us both."

"I have nothing left to lose. What if you never took the only chance you had and regret it for the rest of your life? Do you really want to be living like this until you die?"

He stared at me opening his mouth and hesitating, "No."

"Exactly then take this one chance."

He stayed quiet for awhile just staring at me, "Okay."

I smiled a real smile actually feeling happy. He smiled back at me while leaning his body towards mine. I leaned away from him pushing his body back.

"We can't yet Matt could be watching us he already suspects something," I said.

"He told you his real name?" He asked bewildered.

"Yeah," I replied.

"He never told any girl before his real name he must really like you," he said making me roll my eyes.

He chuckled, "But I can see the feelings aren't mutual."

"Hell no," I replied angrily, "he is such a fucking asshole."

"Oh, I know, but he used to be different but this world changed him."

"I heard," I mumbled, not believing that again.

We sat in silence swinging our feet back and forth in the water while he put his hand on top of mine. He kept hitting his feet with mine making me do the same.

"Stop hitting your feet with mine," I said, moving my feet away from his.

"Why?" He questioned.

"Because I don't like your feet," I replied making him scoff as he placed his hand over his heart.

"That hurt," he whined while pouting his thin lips.

"I'm sorry," I apologized as I tried to suppress the laugh forming in my throat.

"No you're not."

"Yes I am," I argued.

"Prove it," he challenged as his lips curled into a smirk.

"How do you want me to prove it?"

"I have an idea," he said as his smirk grew.

He stood up taking off his shirt and pants leaving him only in his boxers. I stared at his toned tattooed chest as he jumped into the pool the water splashing onto me. He surfaced from under the water smirking at me.

"Why did you do that for? Now I am all wet."

"Just how I like my girls."

My face turned scarlet red as he smiled winking at me. He swam over towards me his hands grabbing onto my ankles.

"No, don't, I can't swim. Remember last time when I fell into the pool."

"It's okay I got you," he assured me.

He moved his hands from my ankles up to my waist picking me up and bringing me down into the pool. I wrapped my arms around his neck holding onto him like my life depended on it. He loosened his hold around my waist making me grip onto his neck tighter as he laughed.

"It's not funny," I whined.

"Nothing is going to happen, okay." I slowly let go of him standing on my feet in the water that came up to my chest.

"See, you are just fine."

He took my small hand in his larger one as he went under the water making me hold my breath while he brought me down with him. He brought our bodies closer together as he grabbed my face in his hands. He closed the gap between us pressing his lips against mine. He wrapped his arms around me pressing our bodies together as I intertwined my fingers in his hair. We broke away from each other before swimming back up to the surface gasping for air.

"I have been waiting so long to do that," he said as I smiled nodding my head.

"Me too." I swam towards the edge of the pool while he grabbed onto my ankle pulling me back.

"Stop," I said trying to to swim away from him while laughing.

I reached the edge of the pool but he wrapped his arms around my torso bringing me back into the pool. We stopped what we were doing when the back door of the house opened. Jimmy walked into the backyard walking over towards us. He raised his eyebrows at us but didn't comment on it.

"I think you guys should come inside Shadows is getting pissed at the new girl," he explained.

We got out of the pool following Jimmy inside of the house. Upstairs we could hear Shadows yelling very loudly. We went up the stairs walking towards Shadows room. I opened the door stepping inside the room to see both Shadows and Pamela half naked while Pamela was on the bed terrified and Shadows was shouting at her.

"Stop!" I yelled making him shut up and turn around to face me. He looked between Gates and I his eyes looking us both from head to toe.

"Why the fuck are you both wet and you're half naked?" He growled while glaring at Gates.

"We were swimming in the pool and I didn't think you wanted her half naked in a pool with me." Shadows didn't say anything just continued to glare at him.

"Why were you yelling at her?" I asked him.

"Because that fucking bitch bit me," he answered while moving his head to the side to reveal his neck that had deep bite marks.

"I wonder why?" I asked sarcastically.

"Don't get smart with me sweetheart," he barked at me, "Gates, Rev come with me."

All three men left the room as I walked over towards Pamela sitting on the bed next to her.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

She shook her head looking at me with tear filled eyes.

"I understand I was in the same position you are in now but I can't promise you everything is going to get better because I don't know." I stated honestly knowing I will hurt her more if I five her false hopes.

"I know," she said in a small timid voice.

"But it was pretty hilarious that you bit his neck," I said as smiles broke out onto our faces.

We both laughed before falling into a comfortable silence. I looked over at her seeing myself in her the scared broken girl I used to be. Now I have to be or at least show that I am strong and could stand my ground because if you give up like I did before they will use you to your every whim. I couldn't let that happen to her neither one of us deserved this and I wasn't going to let them break her down into nothing.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really should be doing my test right now but I decided to update for you guys hope you like it. Thank you Neon_Skies_Killjoy, becca65, xo.Shadows Synner.xo, SodiumAcetateDrinker and xMandiblesx all very much for your comments they make my day.