I Don't Believe in Fairytales

Inked

"Trinity," his rough voice called out while he entered the room.

"What Matt?" I asked peeking my head up from underneath the covers.

"Don't be like that, baby, I just wanted to tell you something."

I refrained myself from rolling my eyes because I didn't want to get him mad. Ever since he saw Gates and I together dripping wet from the pool he has become an even bigger asshole. He constantly asks me for sex and when I refuse he either starts yelling at me or goes and has sex with Pamela. I feel sorry for her I don't want her to go through what I did but I can't stop him because he would probably seriously hurt me or her.

"What did you want to tell me?" I asked in a nicer tone.

"I wanted to tell you to go get ready because you're going and I have a surprise for you."

My eyes widened a little surprised that he would actually let me out of the house. I haven't been out in the real world for so long I missed it. Him letting me out probably meant it was just going to be the two of us. I really did not want to go out with him but I wanted needed to get out of this house. I was a little suspicious about what his surprise was going to be.

"What kind of surprise is it?"

"You will see soon so be ready by 2:30."

He left the room leaving me behind wondering. I looked at the clock on the nightstand to see it was one o' clock. I got up from the bed walking out of the room and down the hall. I could hear Matt downstairs talking to Vengeance while I knocked softly on the wooden door in front of me. I heard a faint come in before I opened the door and stepped inside the large bedroom. The bathroom door was open and he walked out into the room only wearing a towel around his waist. My eyes roamed over his wet, naked, tattooed torso blushing when I saw that he noticed me staring.

"Sorry." I apologized looking down to the floor while he chuckled.

"It's okay I know its hard not to stare at all this." He motioned towards his body making me giggle.

"Not to be rude or anything but why are you in here? Shadows will be pissed if he finds you in here."

"I know its just he is taking me out today and he has a surprise for me and I am a little scared of what it is going to be." He clenched his jaw and his hands balled into fists.

"I hate the idea of him taking you out but just don't get him angry because he might do something to hurt you and I will do something I might regret."

"I know."

He stepped inside of his closet pulling on a t-shirt as I turned around so he could finish getting dressed. My heart sped up when I felt his calloused hands on my hips bringing me closer to him. He led me to the bed where we both laid down with my head oh his chest listening to his heartbeat as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"I wish it could stay like this forever just the two of us and no Matt."

"I know baby but don't think about him just think about this moment right now."

I smiled closing my eyes squeezing my arms tighter around his torso. It was a comfortable silence between us until the sound of heavy footsteps leading towards this room echoed in the hallway. My eyes snapped open while we both sat up standing up from the bed. The footsteps got closer as Gates motioned for me to go into his closet. I practically ran into the closet closing the door behind me as the bedroom door opened and Vengeance walked into the room.

"Hey, Gates, have you seen Trinity?"

"Sorry haven't seen her."

"I'll go ask Rev if he's seen her."

"Why are you looking for her?"

"Once you have had a piece of that you will know exactly why I'm looking for her."

Shivers ran down my spine knowing exactly why he was looking for me it is always the same reason why he is looking for me.

"Well good luck with that man see you later."

"See ya."

The bedroom door closed while I waited a few before stepping out of the closet. I walked over towards Gates who was sitting down on the bed as I sat down next to him.

"You better get going before Shadows comes looking for you."

I could sense he was mad because of Vengeance and also Shadows and I didn't want to make him more angry. I nodded my head getting up off the bed before bending down and pecking him on the lips.

"I'll see you later," I said before leaving the room.

I walked back down the hall towards Matt's room stepping inside. I looked at the clock to see it was 1:30. I went into the bathroom stripping out of my clothes and stepping into the shower. I turned on the hot water letting it cascade down my back. I washed my hair with shampoo and conditioner and washed my body with soap before turning off the water and getting out of the tub. I wrapped a towel around my wet naked body before exiting out of the bathroom and walking towards the closet.

I opened up the closet taking out a pair of jean shorts along with a tight fitted black tee. I slipped on the new clothes along with putting on a pair of black converses. I went back into the bathroom blow drying my hair and combing it before applying on my make-up which consisted of cover-up, eyeliner and mascara. When I was done getting ready I exited the bathroom looking at the clock to see it was 2:25.

I looked at myself one more time in the mirror before walking out of the room. I walked downstairs making my way into the living room to see Matt and Vengeance sitting down on the couch talking. When I walked into the room they both stopped talking and looked over at me their eyes roaming up and down mt body. They stood up while Matt walked over towards me placing his hand on my lower back. I looked over at Vengeance to see him staring at me just like Matt was like I was the prey and they were the predators.

Matt started walking towards the front door pushing me with him as we exited out of the house. He led me towards a black BMW that was parked in the long driveway opening the passenger door for me. I got inside of the car as he closed the door shut and walked around the car to get into the driver's side. He turned on the car and the stereo blasted with Van Halen's new song Tattoo.

"Sorry." He went to turn off the music but I stopped him placing my hand on his.

"No keep it on. I like this song." He looked down at our hands as I quickly pulled mine back into my lap.

The car ride was silent he was drumming his fingers along to the song on the steering wheel as I looked out the window watching the scenery pass by. The car stopped making me look out the windshield to see we were in front of a tattoo shop. My heart felt like it dropped to the bottom of my stomach as he got out of the car and walked around to my side opening the door. I hesitantly stepped out of the car while he grabbed my hand intertwining his fingers in mine. He pulled me towards the shop opening the door as we stepped inside the small building.

"What are we doing here?" I asked.

"This is your surprise baby you are getting your first tattoo." I opened my mouth to protest but was cut off by a man covered in tattoos walking up to us.

"Shadows, what can I do for you today?"

"Hey, Jason, I'm not getting any ink today but Trinity here is." My eyes widened as this Jason guy looked down at me smiling.

"Well then come on into the back."

He started walking back towards the back room as Shadows pulled me with him in the same direction. He forced me to sit down on the cold black chair while he stood next to me.

"So what are you going to be getting?" Jason asked me which I was going to tell him I wasn't going to be getting anything but Shadows beat me to it.

"She is going to be getting the DB." DB? What the fuck is the DB?

"Where do you want it?" This time he asked Shadows instead of me.

"On her lower right hip."

Shadows forced me to lay down as he lifted up my shirt revealing my stomach. He was holding me down as Jason left the room.

"I am not getting a fucking tattoo. Especially not whatever the fuck a DB is." He tightened his hold on me as he smirked down at me.

"You are going to get a fucking tattoo and you will get whatever the fuck I want you to. You want to know why?" he asked while I kept my mouth shut not answering him.

"Because I fucking own you so I can do whatever the fuck I want to do to you," he said just as Jason came back into the room with a bunch of supplies in his hands.

He put on his gloves before rubbing some alcohol on the skin of my right hip. As he started getting the needle ready Shadows grabbed onto my hand squeezing it. I wanted to take my hand back but I knew I needed to grab onto something for the pain. I didn't want to be permanently inked especially when I don't know what I am getting when I have to live with it forever.

Once he started the tattoo my hand tightened around Matt's and I squeezed my eyes shut. As the needle dug into my bare skin inking me I let out a few cries of pain while a few tears fell from my eyes. My face contorted into pain as my finger nails dug into Matt's hand. It felt like I was laying down forever feeling the pain of the needle dig into my hip. I opened my eyes and let out a sigh of relief once he was done with the tattoo. He cleaned up the tattoo while Matt looked down at it smiling at me.

"Do you want to see it?" He asked me while I nodded my head.

He helped me to stand up on my feet. I walked over to the mirror in the room moving as slowly as I could so I could not hurt myself. I held up my shirt looking down in the mirror at my new tattoo. I gasped looking at the inked picture that will be etched on my skin for the rest of my life. On my right hip tattooed was a skull with bat wings protruding from the sides of the skull.

"What the fuck is this?!" I yelled turning around to face a smirking Shadows.

"That, my dear, is the Death bat it is the symbol of Avenged Sevenfold."

Realization came to me as I turned around to look at myself in the mirror. I started down at the tattoo feeling tears come to my eyes. This wasn't a tattoo it was a fucking brand. He fucking branded me to show everyone that I was his.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you xo.Shadows Synner.xo, Total Nightmare, Neon_Skies_Killjoy, SodiumAcetateDrinker, xMandiblesx, Star Angel, Lost To Infinity, Xtreme Fairy and XxYouhadmeathelloxX all very much for your comments you guys are awesome.