I Don't Believe in Fairytales

Confessions

"Brian!" I shouted in protest as he dragged me towards the Ferris Wheel.

"Come on baby, it'll be fun." I shook my head trying to get out of his grasp.

"No, Brian, I don't want to go on it," I pleaded, tugging my hand out of his grip.

"It's okay, I won't let anything happen to you," he assured me, smiling while bending down and pecking my lips lightly.

"Okay," I said giving in.

He pulled me towards the ride getting in first with me following behind sitting down next to him. The door closed behind us and the ride started to move as I grabbed onto Brian's hand tightly gripping it. He put his arms around my shoulders bringing my body closer to his as he placed a kiss on the top of my head.

From the top of the Ferris Wheel you could see all of the rides with its bright neon lights and the many people enjoying them. In the distance you can see the beautiful ocean with its crashing waves and the night sky reflecting off of the water.

When the ride stopped I had completely forgotten about my fear of heights all was focused on was the beautiful scenery and Brian's warm body next to mine. We got up stepping out of the ride and walking away from all the rides down the boardwalk of the pier.

"Thank you Brian. You don't know how much this means to me that you took me here tonight."

"Anything for you."

We stopped walking as he bent down kissing me softly on the lips. We broke away making our walk off of the boardwalk and down to the beach. For the many years I have lived in California the best part of it was going to the beach at night. It was so beautiful with the crashing waves and the bright moon reflecting off the water.

We walked hand in hand down the sandy beach to the shoreline. We took off our shoes letting the water and sand get in between our toes. We walked further down the beach until we decided to sit down on the sand. We sat by the shoreline watching the waves in the distance.

He wrapped his arm around my waist as I laid my head down on his shoulder. The breezy wind, the sound of the waves crashing and Brian's warm body was making me close my eyes. I could feel myself fall into unconsciousness as I heard Brian say something but I was already asleep.

Image


I woke up to feel someone kissing down the back of my neck and shoulder. I smiled moving closer to the warm body as they wrapped their arms tightly around my waist.

"Brian," I breathed out making him stop his actions and remove his arms from around me.

"Brian?!" his loud voice yelled.

My eyes snapped open as I turned around becoming face to face with an angry Matt.

"I knew there was something going on between you two. So, are you fucking him you slut?" He questioned angrily.

Tears started to form in my eyes but I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction to see that his words hurt me.

"Nothing is going on between us he is just actually nice to unlike you. What does it matter if I fuck him I thought you brought me here so I could be all of your guys little fuck toy."

"No, it's not like that anymore."

"Anymore? Why is it so different now?" I inquired.

"It wasn't suppose to be like this but you're different then all the others." His voice softened and it sounded like he was confessing to me.

"How am I different?"

"You actually stand up for yourself and fight back unlike the other girls I used to have. I have these feelings towards you that I shouldn't but I can't stop them," he said making my eyes widened when he confessed this to me.

He moved closer to me placing his callused hand on my cheek caressing it. I laid there paralyzed when he leaned his head down towards mine. He attached his lips to mine kissing me as he wrapped his arm around my waist bringing my body closer to his. He roughly grabbed my ass making me gasp to which he took full advantage of by sticking his tongue down my throat.

Realization of what was happening hit me as I pushed him off of me getting up off the bed and practically running out of the room. I stepped down the stairs walking into the living room where I sat down on the couch. I tucked in my legs to my chest wrapping my arms around them.

I couldn't believe he did that why did I let it happen? Maybe he is right that I am a slut I slept with three different guys even if two of them were against my will. I could still feel my lips tingling from the kiss. It felt so wrong but right at the same time. I shook my head shaking those thoughts from my mind.

I shouldn't be thinking about him I only care for Brian. He is the one that holds my heart in his hands.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you becca65 for commenting. Happy Earth Day! I am suppose to be doing my homework but I decided to update for you guys. It might be a little short sorry and I probably won't update for awhile because in two days it's my birthday so I will be busy.