I Don't Believe in Fairytales

Regrets

I have been avoiding Matt again since yesterday morning when he told me how he felt and kissed me. I tried busying myself with hanging out with either Pamela or Jimmy. Now I was sitting on the couch watching the movie 21 Jump street. It was at the end of the movie where one of the cops shoots the guy in the dick and I busted out laughing.

I stopped when I heard a chuckle behind me. I scowled when I saw that it was Vengeance when he came and sat down next to me. I pushed his hand away as it tried to move up my leg. He leaned down towards me making shivers run down my spine as I felt his hot breath on my neck.

"I told you, you were going to fuck up," his rough voice whispered in my ear.

"Tell me how did I fuck up?" I challenged making him smirk.

"I know exactly what is going on between you and Gates. Now how do you think Shadows would react to finding out about you two?" My hard facial expression didn't falter because for all I knew he could be bluffing.

"Tell him whatever the fuck you want to because nothing is going on between him and I."

I shoved him away from me as I stood up from the couch. He grabbed my hand pulling me back to him before I could walk away.

"If this is how you want to play then bring it."

He let go of me before getting up and walking out of the room leaving me agitated. I turned off the television before exiting the room making my way to the stairs. While I was walking up the stairs I ran into Pamela who was going to the kitchen to get something to eat and I joined her.

We entered the kitchen while she went to the refrigerator grabbing out food while I sat down at the table. She made herself a sandwich and she asked me if I wanted one but I wasn't hungry.

"So, what's going on between you, Shadows, and Gates?" Pamela asked making me arch my eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" I inquired curiously.

"Well it looks like something is going on between you and Gates yet Shadows acts like you have this hold on him." I stared at her with a blank expression being at a loss of words.

"You know all of this and how long have you been here?"

"So something is going on between you and Gates?" I shrugged my shoulders in response a small smile gracing my lips.

"Yeah, is there something going on between you and Gates?"

My eyes widened as a different voice echoed in the kitchen. I turned around in my chair to face the kitchen entryway. I sighed in relief when I saw that it was only Jimmy.

"I have no idea what you guys are talking about," I said trying to act all innocent while getting dirty looks from both of them.

"Oh I see how you want to play this. I get it of course nothing is going on between you and Gates. What were we thinking?" I giggled along with Pamela while Jimmy smirked at me hiding something behind those crystal blue eyes.

"What are you doing here Jimmy? I thought you were suppose to be with Gates out on business," I thought out loud.

The guys never told me what exact 'business' they do but you can easily guess. They are the most powerful gang in all of California who lives in this huge mansion and don't forget who pay millions of dollars for girls just like me.

"I was but I didn't want to so I made Christ go instead and since I was so bored I decided to bother you too."

"Sorry, Jimmy, but this is girl time no guys allowed," I said.

"Who ever said I was a guy?" He questioned making both Pam and I laugh.

"I am pretty sure you are a guy, Jimmy," Pamela said making me raise my eyebrows in question.

"Oh you know it babe," he said winking at us.

We all laughed not noticing someone else enter the kitchen until they cleared their throat. It became silent in the room as we noticed Matt looking at us or rather at me with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Well this is awkward. Come on Pamela let's go swimming," Jimmy said while grabbing Pamela's wrist and pulling her with him out to the backyard.

I was left in the kitchen with Matt staring at me as you could cut the tension in this room with a knife. I got up from my chair making my way out of the kitchen. As I walked past Matt he grabbed onto my wrist stopping me from going any further. I didn't turn around to face him or say anything to him. I stood there in silence feeling his hand tighten around my wrist. He turned me around so I was facing him and I could see his hazel eyes peering down into my green eyes.

"I don't want you to be mad at me, Trinity. I am not going to say I am sorry for what I did yesterday because I don't regret it and I don't want you to either," he said.

I looked away from his piercing eyes only to have him grab my chin in his fingers lifting my head making me look at him.

"I don't know what you want me to say to you, Matt," I said making him sigh.

"I want to make it up for everything I have done to you," he stated making my heart rate accelerate.

"How are you going to do that?" I questioned.

"I want to take you somewhere for a few days just me and you."

I did not know what to do especially since last time we went out he forced me to get a tattoo. I was scared of where he would take me for a few days. He could be planning to kill me and burying my body in the desert. I cleared my head of those thoughts knowing I was over exaggerating.

"Fine Matt," I said before my mouth could stop me from saying those words.

I'm not sure if I am going to regret this or not I just hope Brian won't be too mad at me for this.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you Neon_Skies_Killjoy, becca65, xo.Shadows Synner.xo, xMandibles, and XtremeFairy for your comments. Sorry for the lack of updates and the shortness of this chapter but I have been so busy at school but summer is almost here and I will be updating more.