I Don't Believe in Fairytales

Drunken Actions

The cold water of the lake splashed onto the upper part of my body making me gasp at the cooling sensation on my skin. I glared at Matt who resurfaced from underneath the water after he had jumped in.

"Matt, why did you do that? Now I'm all wet," I whined as I stood up from my sitting position on the ground.

"Just how I like you," he said smirking at me as he splashed more water on me.

"Stop it Matt!" I exclaimed.

"Don't be mad Trinity," he said, "It's just a little water it isn't going to hurt you."

Rolling my eyes at his words I started to walk back to the cabin. I wasn't mad at Matt just a little annoyed by his actions. Sometimes he doesn't know when to stop before he goes too far. Coming out to the lake I wanted to have a little alone time by myself to get away from everything but of course Matt wouldn't have that. Now I only wanted to get out of these wet clothes because they were getting uncomfortable.

Nearing the cabin I could hear his footsteps following behind me. Entering inside the small house I made my way to the bedroom. Stepping into the room I walked to the closet taking out a pair of shorts and a tight fitted dark purple tank top. Holding onto the clothes I walked into the adjoined bathroom. Stripping out of my wet clothes I hung them up to dry before dressing into the dry clothes.

Exiting out of the bathroom I walked out of the room making my way to the kitchen to get something to eat. It was oddly quiet in the cabin as I entered the kitchen. I wondered where Matt was since I heard him earlier following me. Placing that thought in the back of my mind I opened up the refrigerator to see there was nothing to consume.

Looking through all of the cabinets in the kitchen I didn't find anything to eat, but I did happen to find a bottle of pure Vodka. A smirk crept onto my face as I grabbed the glass bottle and walked into the living area. I plopped down in front of the lit fireplace feeling the heat of the flames warm my body. Opening up the bottle I didn't bother with a shot glass as I brought it up to my lips taking a gulp.

The alcohol burned my throat making me squeeze my eyes shut at the burning sensation. The burning didn't bother me as I continued to drink more of the clear liquid. I just wanted the alcohol to make me forget about everything for just a short while. Being away from Brian was making me miss him even more and Matt has just been annoying the hell out of me these past few days, but at least he isn't being an asshole to me.

My gaze was focused on the flicker of flames from the fire as the alcohol consumed me. I didn't notice someone was in the room with me until the bottle of Vodka was snatched from my grasp.

"H-Hey," I slurred as I glared up at Matt who had my alcohol.

"What do you think you are doing?" He demanded.

"I-I was ha-ving a drink un-until you interrupted," I hiccuped, tasting the alcohol on my tongue, "Now g-give me back my vo-vodka."

I grabbed onto Matt's leg pulling myself up off the ground and reaching my hand out towards the bottle. He moved it out of my reach as his other hand steadied me up on my feet.

"Matt," I whined, "g-give it ba-back."

"No more alcohol you are going to bed," he said placing the bottle on the coffee table.

I tried to get out of his grip to reach the bottle, but he tightened his hold on me. He held onto me as he led me out of the living room and to the bedroom. Stumbling out of his grasp I made my way to the bed by myself. Matt insistently helped me onto the bed where he climbed on the mattress beside me.

"Why d-do you always have t-to take away my fun?" I slurred, feeling the alcohol still in my system.

"I wouldn't have to if you didn't do something stupid like drinking a whole bottle of Vodka."

"You suck," I said childishly, sticking out my tongue at him.

"I wouldn't stick that out unless you are going to use it," he said smirking.

"Maybe I am going to use it," I challenged.

"Oh really?" He questioned.

"Yeah really," I said moving my face closer to his.

Hazel eyes stared down at me piercing through my green orbs. He lowered his face towards mine closing the gap between us. His soft lips attached to my plumb lips as his muscular arm wrapped around my waist bringing out bodies closer together.

The alcohol clouded my mind making me not think of the consequences of my actions. My mind was only focused on one thing and that was Matt's tongue entering inside of my mouth and exploring every inch of it. Without breaking the kiss I pushed Matt onto his back as I crawled over his body straddling his waist.

His large hands slipped underneath my shirt pushing up the material to reveal my stomach and black lace bra. Grabbing the waistline of my shorts he tugged them down my legs as I pulled them off. Gripping the thin material of his shirt in my hands I slipped it up over his head flinging it across the room.

I slid my fingers down his tattooed chest and torso stopping when I reached his waist. Unzipping his jeans I tugged the denim off of him leaving him only in his boxers where I could evidently see his large bulge. He un-clipped the back of my bra removing it from me so my breasts were unrestricted.

A gasp fell from my lips when his hot mouth latched onto one of my erect nipples. While his mouth was busy his hands removed my underwear leaving me completely naked on top of him. I let out a squeal when he bit down on my pink flesh while I stripped him of his boxers letting his erection free. He groaned when I grabbed onto his erection stroking his hard length.

Not wanting to waste anytime with foreplay I pushed Matt back so his mouth was removed from my breast and he was laying down on the bed. I positioned myself over his hard-on sliding down onto him as he entered inside of my wet hole. Our sounds of ecstasy filled the room as he completely filled me up.

His hands gripped onto my hips as he picked up his pace slamming his cock inside of me. Moans escaped through my lips as the pleasure consumed my body. I placed my hands on his chest as I rotated my hips in circular motions while riding him.

Matt stopped his action as he removed himself from inside of me making me whimper. He chuckled at my response before he flipped us over so that I was laying down on my back. Spreading open my legs he brushed the tip of his dick against my clit as more of my moans filled the room. My sounds of pleasure escalated when he pushed his cock deep inside of my core. He tightly gripped onto my flesh as he pounded himself hard into me.

Matt lifted up my left leg placing it over his shoulder so he could get a better angle. Clutching the cotton bed sheets in my fists my back arched up off the mattress when he found my g-spot. He repeatedly hit those bundle of nerves making the pressure in my lower abdomen to build up. I grasped onto Matt's forearms digging my nails into his skin as I could feel my walls tightening around his cock.

"Oh God," he panted, "You're so fucking tight,"

He slammed into me hitting the right spot dead-on sending me over the edge into complete bliss.

"Ah fuck," I moaned riding out my orgasm.

His movements were becoming sloppier as he continued to fuck me. Gripping tighter onto my hips he hit his climax filling me up and coating my walls. He collapsed on top of me both of us panting and trying to catch our breath. I moved so he wasn't on top of me, but instead beside me and I was laying on my side.

Muscular arms wrapped around my mid-section bringing me closer to his warm body. My eyes closed letting the exhaustion of the day overtake my mind and body. I felt Matt's face nuzzle into the crook of my neck as his warm breath fan across my skin.

As I was about to fall into unconsciousness I heard Matt's whispering voice fill my ears.

"I love you," he mumbled into my neck, before we both fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you xo.Shadows Synner.xo and Neon_Skies_Killjoy for commenting. Uh oh, what do you guys think is going to happen next? Which team are you on? Team Matt or Team Brian?