I Don't Believe in Fairytales

Cold Shower

My eyelids fluttered open to see a pair of arms holding me. I turned over to see Shadows sleeping with me pressed up against his chest. Both Shadows and I were still naked as I tried to get out of his grip without waking him up. I slipped out from the bed and walked into the adjoining bathroom in the room. I went into the shower turning on the cold water and letting it cascade down my back. I closed my eyes loving the feeling of the water run down my back. I just wanted to scrub away all the memories of last night. I wish it could be that easy that everything could just wash down the drain. I grabbed the Axe shampoo lathering it in my hair and rinsing it out.

I was about to grab the soap when I felt arms grab me from behind. A yelp of surprise escaped through my lips as I turned around to see Shadows in the shower with me. He smirked as he grabbed the soap lathering it on his hands before rubbing it all over my body. I closed my eyes as I felt his hands roaming all on my body. After he was done he stood under the water holding onto me as he trailed kisses down the back of neck. He pulled me closer and I could feel his erection against my butt.

"Please stop," I whispered as I tried to restrain from his grip.

"Baby, I own you know your mine so I can do as I please with you," he said.

His hands groped my breasts squeezing them and pinching my nipples. I moaned as he rubbed my clit before turning me around and pinning me against the shower wall. He removed his hand and replaced it with his dick. He slammed into me making me scream out in pure pain. I felt something tear inside of me as something trickled down my thigh.

"You're so fucking tight," he moaned as he pumped his cock in and out of me.

Tears fell down my cheeks as the pain took over my body. I didn't want to lose my virginity to this monster. I wanted it to be special and I didn't want to be raped. My body was betraying me as the pain turned to pleasure and I was moaning as he hit the same bundle of nerves.

"You know you love it baby," he whispered in my ear as he kept thrusting into me while rubbing my clit.

I couldn't take it anymore it was too much for me. I could feel my walls tighten around his dick as I hit my climax. My hands gripped onto his broad shoulders feeling the tremors of bliss through my body while I rode out my orgasm. He was still thrusting into me until he finally released his seed inside of me. He stayed inside of me as he laid his head on my wet chest while we both tried to catch our breath. I wanted him out and away from me and what made things worse was that I could feel him throbbing inside of me.

Finally after what felt like forever he slipped out of me and he set me back down in the tub. He stepped out of the shower and left the bathroom without a glance back. I slid down the wall and curled up into a ball in the shower. I let the water wash away my tears as I laid there crying. There was too much pain, mentally and physically, for me.

After a few minutes I heard the bathroom door open again. Loud footsteps stepped towards the shower before someone yanked the shower curtain open. I looked up to see Shadows staring down at me with an unreadable expression on his face. He sighed before turning off the water and bending down and picking me up bridal style. He carried me out of the bathroom into the bedroom before laying me down on the bed. He placed a fluffy white towel on top of me before walking over to the closet. He opened it up as he picked out clothes. He threw the clothes on the bed next to my shivering form.

"Get dressed," he demanded staring down at me while tapping his foot impatiently.

I slowly got up before grabbing the clothes which consisted of a black tank top and black shorts and putting them on. Right as I finished getting dressed he grabbed my arm yanking me out of the door and down the stairs.We entered the living room to see four guys sitting down on the two couches watching baseball.

"Hey, Shadows, who's this?" A guy with beautiful green eyes and snakebites asked.

"This is Trinity. Trinity this is Vengeance." He pointed towards snakebites.

"Rev." He motioned towards the tallest one with piercing blue eyes.

"Christ." He was the same guy from last night with the Mohawk.

"And Gates." He was the one with chocolate brown eyes and spiky hair.

"Nice to meet you Trinity." Vengeance smirked as he eyed me up and down. I just stood there not acknowledging any of them or their stares.

"She doesn't talk much," Rev observed as he sent me a friendly smile.

"But she can scream," Gates said chuckling along with the other four men in the room.

I glared at him as he blew a kiss at me. I felt uncomfortable standing half naked in a room with five men staring at me.

"When can we have a piece of her Shads?" Vengeance asked as he licked his pierced lips.

My eyes widen at his question. I am going to get raped by four more men. This is why I was brought here to be there little sex toy.

"Never, she's mine. None of you can touch her. Besides you all can get your own girl to fuck."

Anger and disappointment were etched on all of their faces. Shadow's phone rang as he took it out of his pocket and picked it up. He argued with the person on the other line before he slammed the phone shut.

"Rev, Christ come with me. Trinity why don't you go in the kitchen and get something to eat I'll be back soon." He stalked out of the door with Rev and Christ hot on his heels.

I left the living room where Vengeance was engrossed in the game on t.v. and Gates was watching my every move. I went into the huge kitchen and opened the refrigerator to see that they had every kind of food you can imagine. I settled om eating an apple since I wasn't that hungry. I grabbed the green fruit before closing the refrigerator door. I jumped back and dropped the apple in my hand as I saw that Gates was standing too close for my liking. He bent down and picked the apple up off the floor before handing it back to me.

"You know, Princess, Shadows can't protect you forever." With that being said he left the kitchen.

What did he mean Shadows can't protect me forever? Protect me from what? Him or something more sinister?
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you angelXofXvengeance and DareDevil both very much for your comments.