I Don't Believe in Fairytales

Trust No One

"Ow!" Matt shouted, "That fucking hurt."

"Stop being such a baby," I said, applying the cotton ball soaked in alcohol to his bloodied nose.

Once I was done wiping away all of the blood off of his face I threw away all the bloodied materials I used. Matt didn't have a broken nose which was good, but he had a big bruise forming around his nose.

"I can't believe that fucker had the balls to punch me in the face," Matt muttered angrily.

"You must have done something pretty bad if he punched you that hard," I said, curious as to what Matt did to him.

"I know exactly why he punched me, but it doesn't matter because I have the one thing he is never going to get," he stated as a smirk crawled onto his face.

I opened my mouth to ask him what he meant by that, but I was interrupted by several loud knocks on the bathroom door.

"Are you guys finished?" a man's voice asked through the wooden door, "I really need to fucking piss."

Matt rolled his eyes before he stood up from his position on the seat of the closed toilet lid. He opened the door to reveal the tall man with bright blue eyes who Matt had told me was named Jimmy. We stepped out of the bathroom before Jimmy quickly rushed into the room and slammed the door shut behind him.

Matt grabbed my hand intertwining our fingers together as he pulled me along down the hallway. We reached the stairs where we walked up the steps to the second floor of the house. My eyes roamed all around me trying to remember if any of it was familiar. He continued to drag my along with him until we reached a bedroom.

As we stepped inside I surveyed the room to see a king sized bed in the middle of the bedroom. I walked over towards the bed sitting down on the cotton sheets. Matt followed and sat down on the bed beside me. Catching me off guard he reached over and picked me up like I weighed nothing and placed me on top of his lap.

His large hands gripped onto my hips as he positioned me so I was straddling his waist. I was not complaining at the position we were in or when he attached his soft lips to mine. The kiss was more rougher then the one in the hospital, but it also has more emotion in it. My arms wrapped around Matt's neck as I skimmed my fingers through his short hair.

I gasped when Matt stood up bringing me along with him before he placed me down on the bed. He hovered over my body staring down at me with lust filled hazel eyes. He latched his lips onto my jawline as he kissed down my neck. A loud moan erupted from my throat when he found my sweet spot on my neck which he sucked and nipped at the flesh.

My body shivered from the contact of his rough skin against the flesh of my torso as Matt lifted up my shirt to reveal my bare skin. So many thoughts were running through my mind and a part of me felt like what Matt and I were doing was completely wrong. I couldn't shake this feeling off not even if I tried to concentrate on the feel of Matt's lips on my bare flesh.

When Matt's hands reached the waistline of my pants my mind seemed to be yelling at me to stop him. My arms reached out and placed my hands on top on his to stop what he was about to do. I could feel the muscles in his hands relax as he looked up at me with confusion swimming in his hazel orbs.

"I don't think we should be doing this, Matt," I said, averting my eyes away from his gaze, "I am not in the right state of mind now and these past few days have been very overwhelming for me."

He sat up on the mattress running his hand through his hair, "It's okay, I understand. I don't want to stress you out while you should be resting."

Letting out a long sigh he stared down into my green eyes and flashed me a small dimpled smile. He stood up from the bed and made his way towards the door that was slightly ajar to reveal hidden behind the door was the bathroom.

"Where are you going?" I asked, sitting up in the over sized bed.

"I am going to take a cold shower before I go to my office to finish up some work," he explained.

I looked down to see the evident bulge he had in his pants which made the blood rush to my cheeks. He chuckled at my reaction before he stepped into the bathroom and closed the door behind him.

Hearing the running water in the shower I waited a while to make sure he wasn't going to come back to the room to check on me. I stood up from the bed and made my way out of the bedroom. Stepping out into the hall I only need a few minutes of air to get away from Matt. It feels like he is smothering me these past days since I have woken up. I understand that he is protective of me because he was scared that he lost me, but sometimes some space is good.

My legs carried me a few feet away from the bedroom before I stopped walking. I backed up towards the wall and slid down the rough surface until my bottom landed on the cold hard wooden floor. My head rested against the wall as did my body while my thoughts roamed free.

I can't get over the feeling I had earlier today with that guy who punched Matt in the face. Matt had explained to me when I was cleaning him up that his name was Brian. When Matt and I were getting hot and heavy moments ago I had thought it was Brian who was kissing me instead of Matt and deep down I feel terrible about because Matt is supposed to my boyfriend not this Brian guy.

Thinking about the guy had somehow made him appear and now he was walking down the hall towards me. I looked up at him and his chocolate brown eyes locked with my green eyed gaze.

"Trinity?" His soft voice asked as he approached my sitting figure.

The way he said my name made my stomach turn to knots and my chest tighten.

"You really don't remember, do you?" He questioned, his voice dropping and sounding sad.

I shook my head, "No, but can you tell me why you punched Matt?"

He let out a bitter laugh, "I punched the bastard because he completely lied to you, Trin."

My heart swelled when he called me Trin, but it deflated when the realization of his words hit me.

"He lied to me?" I asked more to myself.

"Yes and I should have done more then punched him," he said, his hands balling into fists, "I should kick the bastard's ass."

"No you shouldn't because that is not going to fix anything," I said, reasoning to him so he could calm down.

"You don't understand, Trinity, he lied to you about-"

"Trinity!" Matt shouted, cutting Brian off.

My attention turned towards Matt who was standing beside the open door of the bedroom only clad in a towel hanging loosely around his waist. The expression on his face told me that he was furious either about me leaving the room or me talking to Brian. I stood up from the floor and was about to walk back towards the room until Brian caught my arm stopping me.

"Don't believe anything he says," he whispered in my ear before letting go of me.

I watched as he turned away from me and walked down the opposite way of the hall. My head was spinning in confusion of both Matt's and Brian's words. I didn't know who to believe or trust. The guy who claims he is my boyfriend and didn't leave my side since the accident or the guy who makes my heart flutter and feel like my whole body is alive.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you X_Los3fac3_X, fiction;, xo.Shadows Synner.xo, A7X-PapaRoachLvr, greeneyedsoulrebel, Neon_Skies_Killjoy, MisfitCarter and XtremeFairy all very much for your amazing comments. Just a little filler, but I am trying to update as much as I can before school starts in about a week.