I Don't Believe in Fairytales

Remembering Him

"Trinity, come back here!" Matt shouted at me as he chased my running figure throughout the house.

"You have to catch me first!" I yelled behind me to see him advancing towards me.

A giggle escaped through my lips when Matt was close to grabbing me, but I picked up my pace slipping away from his grasp. I turned my head to quickly see a glimpse of Matt trying to pick up his speed. A smile crawled onto my lips, but soon vanished when my body slammed hard into someone else.

I stumbled backwards and would have fallen on my ass if it were not for the pair of arms holding me from behind. My green orbs glanced up to see that I had ran into Brian who was standing before me, but would not make eye contact with me.

"Sorry," I whispered to Brian as he continued to walk away from me in the opposite direction.

Pain shot through my heart as I watched him walk away which was a reoccurring event whenever Matt happened to be around. Thinking about Matt, I had forgotten that he was behind me with his arms holding my body until he scooped me up and threw me over his broad shoulder. A squeak of surprise fell from my lips as Matt held me over his shoulder and walked down the hall.

"Put me down!" I shouted out which earned me a slap on my butt.

A gasp left my mouth as I felt the rumble of Matt's chest while he chuckled.

"Now you know, baby, not to eat my hot fudge sundae pop-tarts again," he said making me playfully roll my eyes.

A shriek erupted from my throat when Matt pinched the flesh of my bottom. My hand smacked against his ass which was the only view I had in this position.

"Mmm," he hummed, "I love it when you play rough."

I tried to suppress the smile forming on my lips, but I could not deny the way that Matt's words make me feel and being in this position was not helping. Matt carried me back to our room where he placed me down on my back onto the large mattress.

He crawled onto the bed and moved up towards my body hovering about me. He lowered his head towards mine before his warm lips attached to my soft lips. My arms snaked around his neck bringing him down; more closer to my body. His teeth nibbled on my plumb bottom lip making me open my mouth and his tongue slipped in. As the kiss deepened, Matt's hands gripped tightly onto the skin of my hips.

He broke the kiss before trailing his lips and kissing down my jawline and neck. My fingers intertwined in his short hair as the palms of his hands slipped underneath my shirt. He removed the cotton fabric off of me before doing the same with my bra. Matt stopped his actions once my chest was completely bare and he stared down at me with lustful hazel eyes.

"You're so beautiful," he whispered making my face break out into a huge grin.

My heart melted at his words, but soon deflated when a searing pain sprouted through my head. I shut my eyes closed trying to push away the pain, but it continued to grow. I could feel Matt's hands roaming my body as it seemed he did not notice the pain I was enduring.

Scenes appeared in my mind which looked very similar to the situation I was in now. My head started to pound as I had a strange feeling like this has happened before. As I felt Matt's hands on my body it did not feel right.

A blurry memory filled my mind and the harder I concentrated on it the clearer the picture would become. My eyes snapped open in shock as I remembered that it was not Matt and I having sex, but Brian and I. Emotions flooded my heart, but they were not in any way directed towards Matt. Feeling his hot flesh on my own made me want to cringe away from his touch. In the pit of my gut I wanted Brian to be touching me and caressing my skin.

"Matt stop," I said trying to move away from him.

He ignored my words and continued to spread kisses down the flesh of my bared stomach.

"Let go, Matt," I said through my struggles.

I placed the palms of my hands on his shoulders and used all of my strength to push him off of me. Matt removed his lips from my skin and sat up to look at me with a confused facial expression.

"What's wrong, Trinity?" He asked with a tone filled with concern.

I opened my mouth to answer his question, but quickly closed it when I felt myself gag. Bile rose in my throat making my hands fly to cover my mouth. I hastily got up from the bed and ran towards the bathroom. My knees made contact with the cold tiled floor as I lowered myself to the ground.

I placed my hands on the white porcelain toilet before retching the contents of my stomach into the bowl. My hair was picked up from behind as I continued to throw up into the toilet. Once I emptied my stomach and the vomit stopped spewing from my mouth I rested my forehead against the cool toilet seat.

My irises came into contact with Matt as he came into my line of view. He held my hair in one hand while the other hand rubbed circles on my back soothing the nausea feeling I have.

"Are you okay?" He questioned, lifting his hand to brush away a strand of my red hair and tucked it behind my ear.

"No," I croaked out feeling the dryness in my mouth and throat.

"Do you want me to bring you back to the bed?" He asked.

I nodded my head before Matt slowly picked me up from the floor. He cradled me to his chest as he carried me out of the bathroom and back into the bedroom. He laid me down on the bed where I curled up into a ball and he covered me up with the thick blanket.

He leaned down towards me and lightly kissed my forehead. I closed my eyes and turned my body to lay on my side with my back facing him. My ears picked up the faint sound of a door shutting close and Matt's retreating footsteps. Exhaustion consumed my weak body and I let my mind wander free of the many thoughts swirling around in my head about him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you MoMo_92, pixy vamp calabrese, xo.Shadows Synner.xo, XtremeFairy, fiction;, Neon_Skies_Killjoy, xMandiblesx, SevenfoldGirl_, SummerA7x, A7X-PapaRoachLvr, Star Angel, XLos3rfac3X, Suck My Kiss. and angel4ever35 all very much for commenting. I am so sorry for not updating in awhile, but my classes have been so overwhelming. I am going to try to update as much as I could.