I Don't Believe in Fairytales

Unprotected

I stayed in Shadow's room all day because Vengeance and Gates kept staring at my body and saying perverted comments. I was standing in front of the window staring out of it while watching the sunset when someone walked into the room. I didn't turn around or look at them as they moved around the room. My body tensed up as I felt rough hands grab my waist and pull me into a hard chest. I expected it to be Shadows, but was surprised that it wasn't. I turned my head around locking eyes with a pair of green ones. I felt his hands move lower down my body as he trailed kisses down the back of my neck.

"Stop," I said as I felt his lips curve into a smirk against my neck.

"Why, baby, don't you like it?" he asked while I shook my head as his hands slipped up my shirt to my breasts squeezing them.

"Please stop," I begged, but he ignored me by forcefully dragging me to the bed and throwing me on it.

He crawled on top of me placing his knees on either side of my hips. I tried pushing him off of me but he grabbed my hands in his holding them above my head. He slipped my shirt off along with unclasping my bra as he groped my breasts. He unzipped my shorts with my underwear sliding them off of my legs and throwing them across the room. His hands slid down to my inner thighs as his finger ran against my slit making my body shudder. He kissed down the valley of my breasts as he slipped a finger inside of me.

"What the fuck is going on?!" Shadows boomed making Vengeance jump off of me leaving me naked and crying on the bed.

"Get. The. Fuck. Out!" Shadows seethed.

Vengeance ran out of the room as Shadows slammed the door shut before making his way over to me. I curled up into a ball laying down on my side hugging my knees to my chest.

"Are you okay?" his softer voice asked.

Anger surged through me as he asked this question. I sat up looking straight at him through my tear filled gaze not caring if I was naked or not.

"Does it look like I'm okay? No I am not I get taken away from my family and sold to a bunch of horny men who just want to rape me." My confidence shrank as he glared down at me.

"Don't ever talk to me like that again, slut, I own you so I can do whatever the fuck I want to do to you." He stood up and stomped out of the room and down the stairs.

Downstairs, I could hear yelling and shouting. I stood up from the bed before going into the bathroom. I went over to the tub filling it up with water. I grabbed the bubble bath and poured it in the water before stepping inside the tub. My body sank inside the tub letting the water engulf me as I closed my eyes. All I wanted was to go back to my old life and forget all of this ever happened. I was taken out of my thoughts when Shadows opened the door to the bathroom. He looked at me and opened his mouth to say something, but instead closed the door and left. I let out the breath I didn't know I was holding in.

Soon after I stepped out of the tub draining the water and wrapping a towel around my wet naked body. Stepping back into the bedroom I was glad to see that no one was in it. I went to the closet opening it to see half of it was Shadows clothes and the other half I assumed was mine. Oddly enough all of the clothes were my sizes so I picked out a Guns N' Roses shirt with black denim jeans and a pair of black converse. I put on the clean clothes before deciding to go to the kitchen to get something to eat. I exited the room and stepped downstairs making my way to the kitchen.

As I stepped inside the kitchen all eyes landed on me. I felt self conscious making me look down at my shoes. Vengeance, Christ, and Rev stood up leaving the kitchen. As Vengeance walked past me I couldn't help, but stare at the black eye he had as he glared to me. All that was left in the kitchen was Shadows, Gates, and I. I walked over to the refrigerator feeling their eyes on me the whole time. I took out ingredients to make myself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich just as Shadows got up and left the kitchen. I looked up at Gates meeting his gaze before looking back down. I started making my food but stopped when I felt someone behind me. Turning my head around I saw Gates standing behind me looking down at me.

He leaned down to my eye level before whispering in my ear, "I told you he couldn't protect you forever." He winked at me before leaving me alone in the kitchen.

He was right, but why would I want protection from the guy who raped me and took away my innocence? Simple because without him all of the men in this house would rape me. So when Shadows isn't here I am left unprotected and they could do whatever they please with me. I was taken out of my thoughts by Vengeance walking back into the kitchen. He looked at me smirking before making his way over to me. He placed his hands on my waist and lowered down to my ear.

"It isn't over just yet, kitten, we are going to finish what we started and you are going to pay for what you did. And you better not tell Shadows anything or the next thing you know there is going to be a bullet shot through that pretty little skull of yours," he threatened, forcefully kissing me and shoving his tongue down my throat before leaving the kitchen.

I don't know which is worse dying or living in a house with these five men?
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you invisible hearts, XxWishxOnxAxStarxX, Synful Shadows, NME_foREVer_6661, rubensteves, SodiumAcetateDrinker, SpencerG, and Star Angel all so very much for you're awesome comments.