I Don't Believe in Fairytales

Sweet Dreams

All day I was in the house alone since Gates left earlier today after he slammed the door in my face. I was bored out of my mind because the only things to do in this house is either eat, sleep, watch television, or hang out in the backyard. I did not want to stay in Shadow's room all day so I went downstairs into the living room. I sat down on the huge black couch grabbing the remote off the table and turning on the flat screen. I switched through the channels until stopping when I saw that Auction Hunters was on.

I watched rerun after rerun almost falling asleep until I heard the front door slam shut. Looking up over at the doorway I saw Gates walking past the living room with a half dressed blonde slut following behind him. They both ignored me walking upstairs and going to Gates room. Anger coursed through my body as I turned up the volume on the t.v. Even with the t.v. blasting loud I could hear the whore's fake loud moans from upstairs.

I couldn't take anymore of this, I thought as I stood up stomping out of the house to the backyard. I did not realize how late it was until I saw how dark it was outside. I laid down on the grass looking up at the dark starry night above. I closed my eyes feeling the exhaustion of the day finally hit me.

"Trinity," his voice whispered softly to me.

I opened my eyes looking up to see Gates hovering above me. He smirked before attaching his thin lips to mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling his body closer to mine. He nibbled on my plumb bottom lips asking for entrance which I gladly granted by opening my mouth. His tongue entered inside of my mouth exploring and grazing against every inch of my mouth.

He broke our kiss to trail his lips down my neck sucking on my sweet spot making a loud moan escaped though my lips. He slipped his hands underneath my shirt slipping it over my head while unclasping my bra.

He groped my breasts spreading kisses all over them before tugging my jeans down along with my underwear. I slid his shirt off of him admiring the many tattoos littering across his arms and chest. He pulled off his pants and boxers letting his huge erection spring free. I felt his tip at my entrance gasping as he slowly pushed himself inside of me.


My body jolted awake sitting up on the cold grass as my heart pounded in my chest and sweat beaded down my forehead. I can not believe I am having erotic dreams about one of these men who brought me here let alone Gates. I should not be thinking this way about any of these here I should be thinking of ways to get out of here. Maybe that is a way to get out of here to make them believe I have feelings for them and make them have feelings for me but not with Gates if anyone it has to be Shadows.

The sound of slamming and metal clashing brought my attention to the house. I stood up from the ground rubbing the sleep from my eyes before walking back to the house. I entered the kitchen where the noise was coming from to see the blonde Gates was fucking earlier dressed in one of his shirts and a pair of his boxers as she tried cooking something on the stove but was failing. I watched in amusement as the pan on the stove set of fire and she tried to put it out. She noticed me watching her as she glared at me.

"Are you going to help me or keep on watching?" Her annoying voice snapped at me.

I shouldn't help her, but Gates or Shadows will probably blame me for the fire. I went to the sink filling a bowl with water before going over to the stove and pouring it on the flame. The fire sizzled out and the smoke filled the kitchen. I placed the bowl back in the sink before turning back around to see her with her arms crossed over her flat chest while giving me a dirty look.

"I haven't seen you here before are you their new sex toy?" She asked smirking at me.

"I don't know who you think you are talking to, but you should go back to the corner where you work, whore," I spat at her trying to hold back my anger as I turned to leave. I was almost out of the kitchen when I felt myself being pulled back by my hair.

"You stupid bitch!" She yelled.

She yanked my hair making me fall to the ground as she hovered above me. She went to punch me in the face, but I grabbed her wrist twisting her arm making her scream and jump back. She gripped onto her arm as she kicked me in the stomach making me double over in pain. She went to kick me again but I grabbed her ankle pulling her so she fell to the ground with a loud thud.

I hovered above her punching her repeatedly in the face taking all of my anger out on her. I heard a loud crunch as she screamed in agony and blood pooled down her nose. I didn't stop punching her until someone pulled me off of her. I tried to even out my erratic breathing as I looked down at her to see she was knocked out cold and her blood was everywhere on the kitchen floor.

"Sweet dreams, bitch," I sneered at her as I was pulled out of the kitchen.

I looked behind to see that it was Gates who pulled me off of her and was taking me upstairs to his room. He sat me down on his bed before going into his bathroom. He came back into the room with a wet washcloth as he kneel-ed down in front of me. He took my soft hand in his rough one washing the dried blood off my knuckles.

"What happened?" He asked after he was done cleaning me up.

"Short story she called me a sex toy and I called her a prostitute. I was going to leave the kitchen, but she grabbed my hair yanking me back before she started to punch and kick me. I was sick and tired of this slut and all of my anger blew up making me beat the shit out of her," I explained as he nodded his head getting back up.

"Well you can stay here while I go check on her." I nodded my head as he left.

I got up from the bed not wanting to sit let alone lay down on a bed where Gates and that whore just had sex. I went over to the black couch in the far corner in the room laying down on it. I curled up into a ball and closed my eyes falling into a dream filled sleep once again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you shasha24, Synful Shadows, XxWishxOnxAxStarxX, xmandiblesx, Star Angel, and SodiumAcetateDrinker all very much for your comments.