I Don't Believe in Fairytales

Vengeful Actions

For the past few weeks it feels like I have been dying inside a little each passing day. I just slum around the house until Shadows wants to have sex with me. That is all I ever do and it makes me feel like I am just his sex toy. The one thing I look forward to anymore is sleeping because in my dreams its like I am in a whole other world. Thankfully today Shadows is leaving on business again with Gates and Christ.

"Trinity," his loud husky voice filled my ears.

I looked up from underneath the covers of the bed as Shadows entered the room. He walked over to the side of the bed sitting down next to me.

"I'm leaving now and I will be back later tonight," he told me, but no response came from me.

He lifted his right hand placing it on my cheek while leaning down and kissing my forehead. I didn't say or do anything as he sighed before getting back up and leaving the room again. I waited until I heard the front door downstairs close before I got out of bed.

I walked over to the bathroom opening the door and stepping inside before closing the door. I went over to the tub turning the knob and filling it up with hot water. I opened the cabinet under the sink grabbing the bubble soap and pouring it into the water watching it as bubbles filled in the water. I stripped out of my clothes before stepping inside the tub and slipping underneath the warm water. I let my head rest against the cold tub as I closed my eyes letting my body relax.

I was too much in my own thoughts to hear or even notice someone walk into the bathroom. I jumped making my eyes snap open when I felt something or someone enter the bathtub with me. I looked up to see Vengeance naked in the tub with me. He smirked at me while closing the gap in between us pressing his body against mine. I could feel his erection against my thigh as his hands explored my naked body.

"You look so sexy, kitten, all naked and wet," his rough voice whispered in my ear making me shudder.

I gasped as Vengeance slipped a finger inside of my folds pumping it in and out of me before adding another. Moans of pleasure escaped through my lips making him smirk. I wasn't going to fight Vengeance anymore he could take what he wanted just like Shadows has. I have just given up I promised Jase I would not give up my life I didn't promise him I would give up living.

I could feel my walls tighten around his fingers as I was hitting my climax. I screamed when he curled his fingers finding those bundle of nerves making my juices flow out onto his fingers. He took his fingers out of me before placing them in his mouth and licking them clean.

"You taste even sweeter then I thought you would, kitten."

He stood up his dick staring me right in the face. I tried to turn my face but he grabbed my cheeks squeezing them making me open my mouth as he forced his dick into it. He groaned as he grabbed the back of my head moving it back and forth making me suck his dick. This is just like the first day I was here except now it is Vengeance instead of Shadows.

His grunts got louder as more of his length went deeper and deeper into my mouth. His dick hit the back of throat making me gag. His breathing became erratic and I knew he was about to come but before he did he pulled out of my mouth. He grabbed my arm pulling me out of the water before dragging me back to the bedroom.

He pushed me onto Shadows bed as he hovered above me kissing down my jawline to my chest. He put one of my erect nipples into his mouth sucking and biting on it. I laced my fingers through his short black hair pulling on it making him groan. He took his mouth off of my breast before he lined up his dick with my entrance.

He slammed into me making me scream out in pain as I arched my back off the bed. He thrust-ed into me the pain soon subsiding into pleasure. The room filled with my loud moans and the sound of skin slapping against skin. He brought my legs up on top of his shoulders as he pounded his cock into me. I let out another scream as he once again found my g- spot. My climax was coming as my walls tighten around his dick and the hot ball in my lower stomach grew bigger.

"Scream my name," his hoarse voice filled my ears over my moans as he slammed into me once more.

"V-Vengeance!" I screamed out as I hit my second orgasm my juices flowing out on his cock.

He continued to thrust inside of me his movements becoming more sloppier. He grunted as he came filling me up with his hot white cum. He collapsed on top of me while we tried catching our breath. He got off of me collecting his clothes from the floor and putting them on.

"I had a lot of fun, kitten, we should do it again sometime." He winked at me before leaving the room.

I got up off the bed and went back into the bathroom. I drained the tub of the water before stepping inside and turning on the shower. I wanted to scrub my body of Vengeance and his touch off of my body.

After my shower which consisted of me scrubbing every inch of my body until it was red I walked back into the bedroom. I went to the closet picking out a pair of shorts with a black tank top. I got dressed before leaving the room and heading downstairs.

I went into the entertainment room to see the Rev sitting on the couch watching cartoons. The Rev was the only one in the house who was nice to me besides Christ but he rarely ever talked to me. I sat down next to him on the couch the show on the television not holding my attention.

"Shadows would kill Vengeance if he ever found out what you two just did," Rev said making me turn my head to see him staring at me.

"He's not going to find out so what does it matter? Shadows isn't any better they both use me like I'm their sex toy."

"They weren't always like that they turned into what they are now. They got hurt so many times they don't care anymore and use women as objects. You should not let them do that to you don't just give up and let them do whatever they please with you."

He stood up from the couch leaving the room as I was consumed in my thoughts about what he just told me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you Synful Shadows, Total Nightmare, SamanthaVengeance, xmandiblesx, SodiumAcetateDrinker, XxWishxOnxAxStarxX and xo. Shadows Synner.xo all very much for your wonderful comments they all made my day.