Immortality Means Never Dying

The Spell

"Are you trying to scare me to death?" I asked Frank, resisting the urge to just hurt him in some way or another.

"Now, if that were possible, don't you think we would've done that a long time ago?" Frank said, smiling coyly. I sighed. He was right, after all.

He brought his hand to my neck suddenly, pulling me towards him with his other by putting his arm around my waist. I closed my eyes helplessly.

"You are beautiful," he whispered.

"So are you," I joked. Although, I kind of meant it.

"When was the last time you kissed a guy, mm?" he asked. "Gerard doesn't count," he added bitterly. I smiled.

"You care why?" I asked right back. I was purposely stalling.

"Because I want you," he whispered. My eyes went wide and I pushed him away.

"Frank, let's just-"

"Why?"

"What?"

"Why are you so careful? There's so much you could do with what you've got. You're taking it for granted. Your scared."

He was right. I didn't want to admit it, but...he was right.

Frank sighed and went passed me. I regretted pushing him away.

We walked into the living room where everyone was. Everyone as in Gerard and Ray, whispering harshly to each other. Stacy being held by Mikey on the couch, using his chest as a pillow. And Bob and Anne on the floor...holding hands.

Unbelievable.

Gerard looked up at me and Frank.

"Give the girls the couch," Gerard said with an authority I didn't know he had. Mikey hopped off the couch immediately. Frank walked away from me. Anne and I sat beside Stacy.

"Well?" Ray said. There was dry blood on his face.

"Well what?" Stacy said.

"Tell us your story," Gerard said. "How did this happen to you? When did this happen? Hell, how fucking old are you guys?"

Anne, Stacy and I smiled. Especially Anne. She loved telling us the "story" as if it were a fairy tale.

"It's kind of long," Anne said.

"We have plenty of time, don't we?" Bob said. Anne sighed.

We're in for it now.

"It all started," she began, "with a boy and a girl. And a witch."

"A witch?" Frank questioned.

"You can't really find that hard to believe," I said. "I mean...you guys are vampires."

Gerard, Bob and Ray laughed. Mikey stayed serious. Frank shot me a flirty smile.

"Can I finish?" Anne asked angrily. She hated to be interrupted. We all nodded. "Anyway, as I was saying, before I was so rudely interrupted...the girl, the boy and the witch. The girl and the boy were in love. The witch was also in love with the boy. And she was jealous. She accused the girl of being a witch, and since the boy was the person closest to her, he was accused as well. And then they accused the witch herself, as it was kind of obvious. They were all hung on the same day, but before she died, the witch had a few last words. 'Love is a deceiving thing! A lie! You are all evil!' And then she cast a spell on us, as revenge, I guess, and then she died. But we could not. It's more of a curse, really."

Stacy and I laughed at the guys' confused faces. Anne smiled proudly.

"But why'd she curse you?" Mikey asked, finally.

"Me, because I was the girl's sister," Stacy said. "Jane, because she was the boy's sister. And Anne because the witch was her mom."

"Her mom?!" the vampires all exclaimed at the same time. We nodded. I felt amused.

"What'd she say?" Ray asked.

"What'd ya mean?" I asked.

"The curse. Did she say any words?"

Anne, Stacy and I turned to each other. Of course. We could never forget.

"'The hardest thing to find," Stacy began.

"'The greatest way to live," I added.

"'You'll die with what you'll get," Anne recited. And we all said the last line together, "'but only if you give.'"
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, try to figure it out! NOT YOU, TERA! ^^ It's kind of obvious, actually...
Hehe. I am regaining my mental stabilty. Woot.
lol Okay I've decided to torture you: In a story where none of the characters can die, wouldn't it be interesting if someone did?
No cheating, Andi.
<3