Immortality Means Never Dying

Vampire Hunters

I opened my eyes to...something quite pleasant.

"Frank?" I said. I heard laughter. I was lying on the floor and Frank was hovering over me. Along with Stacy, Anne, Bob, and Mikey.

"You fainted kissing Frank," Anne and Stacy said. Naturally, Anne sounded amused while Stacy was obviously worried.

Frank extended his arms out to me. I grabbed his hands and he helped me stand up. He looked just as amused as Anne did.

"Why do you think that happened?" Stacy inquired.

"Does it matter?" Bob asked. "It was hilarious."

Anne punched him.

"What time is it?" I asked, dazed.

"Almost time for you to leave," Frank said, taking hold of my hand. I pulled it away.

"Frank, I-"

"Jane, don't," Frank stated calmly.

"Don't what?"

"Look me in the eye. And tell me you didn't enjoy that."

I sighed and stared into his deep, hazel eyes. So sexy for a vampire.

"I did," I mumbled. He smirked.

"Then what do you have to lose?" he muttered, intertwining the fingers in our hands. He pushed his forehead gently against mine.

I feel like I'm giving in.

"Don't kiss her again," I heard Anne's nervous voice say. I automatically pulled away from Frank. A phrase like "Anne's nervous voice" was so rarely heard.

"Why, may I ask?" Frank said, looking angry.

"I don't know why she fainted, but...I felt dizzy kissing Bob, so...just don't."

Mikey chuckled. Stacy hit him in the stomach. We all stared at Anne.

"Are you fucking kidding?" Bob said. "Am I not allowed to kiss you?"

"Can we leave now?" Anne said, staring at the ground. I felt two arms wrap around me. Frank kissed my neck.

"Frank..." I breathed, trying to push his arms from me. He bit my ear, but so gently it didn't make me bleed.

I admit it. I enjoyed it. I couldn't deny it.

"Everyone, stay quiet!"

The voice came from the door. Ray just rushed through it.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"SH!" Ray said. We stayed silent. I heard footsteps passing slowly in the hallway. After a while, Ray breathed a sigh of relief.

"It's safe now," he said.

"What was that?" Mikey asked.

"Shaun."

Bob, Mikey, and Frank gasped.

"Shaun?" Stacy questioned.

"He used to be their friend," Bob said.

"Until we all became blood-sucking and nocturnal," Frank said.

"And?" Anne said.

"He hunts vampires now," Mikey said. My jaw dropped.

A vampire hunter? In this city?

"Wait a second," I said. "You guys are being hunted?"

They nodded.

"Where's Gerard?" Stacy asked nervously. We all looked at Ray. He just shrugged.

"Where the hell is he, Ray?" Mikey asked angrily.

"I don't know, Mikey," Ray muttered.

"You dont know?"

"Mikey, calm down," Frank said softly. Mikey hissed, baring his teeth. He ran off through the door outside.

"Mikey!" Stacy yelled.

"He'll be okay," Ray said. "We just...we can get like that sometimes."

Stacy sighed and nodded as if she knew what the fuck was going on.

"You guys should go, though," Ray went on. It seemed that with Gerard 'gone', it was Ray's job to be leader.

"Yeah," Frank said. "You should go."

Anne gave Bob a light kiss on the cheek and walked out with Stacy. I turned to Frank. I gave him a light kiss on the lips before walking away. Why did I kiss him?

I didn't want to be afraid anymore.
♠ ♠ ♠
Quality over quantity: while this story had ten times as many readers on Quizilla, it also got rated pretty high on there...every time...hmm.

Updated again for my lesbian lover ;]

Ooooh, is something gonna happen to the Way brothers? O.o HINT, HINT!

<3