Immortality Means Never Dying

Central Park

The night was cold. Ray, Bob, Gerard, and Anne walked a few feet ahead of everyone else, muttering. Mikey and Stacy, to my surprise, were holding hands. I rested my head on Frank's shoulder.

"Are you still afraid?" he asked. I smiled.

"No," I said. "I don't think I am."

"Good."

We arrived to an area of that park that was completely deserted, as it usually was this time of night. I looked around.

"This is where we first met," I whispered to Frank.

"Glad you remember," he said. I looked at him. He was smiling at the lake. "I feel so special."

I laughed. But, for some reason, he began to look nervous.

We all sat at the edge of the lake.

"What happened last night, Gerard?" Anne asked. Gerard sighed.

"Those fuckers tried to kill me," he muttered. I looked at him.

"Which fuckers?" I asked. A few people chuckled. Gerard plucked at the grass.

"Vampire hunters," he said.

"But did you...you know..." Anne asked nervously.

"No, actually, Anne. I don't."

"G-get the blood you needed?"

Gerard smirked, baring his teeth. "Oh, yes."

"I noticed something," Stacy said. "Bob...Mikey...Frank?"

They all looked at her.

"You guys haven't had any blood in, like, two days," she said.

"You're blood is very satisfying," Mikey said to her. I shuddered because he said it so casually.

"As is Jane's," Frank said, grabbing my hand. I looked at him. He still kind of looked nervous.

"Satisfying for how long, though?" I asked nervously.

"I'm actually feeling thirsty right now," Bob said. He looked just as nervous as Frank.

Oh. They want blood again.

"Yeah," Mikey said with a nervous chuckle. He nodded towards me. "That's why I scared your friend half to death."

I stuck my tongue out at him.

"That doesn't make any sense," Stacy said. My dear Stacy, always overanalyzing.

"I suggest you girls start running," Ray said.

"Why?" Anne asked. I noticed Frank's grip on my hand tighten. I looked at him. He had that hungry look in his eyes again.

"Holy crap," I said. Frank bared his teeth. Gerard laughed maniacally.

"Run, pretty girls!" he said. "Run!"

I pulled my hand away from Frank's strong hold, stood from the grass and started towards the trees. The situation was as scary as it was amusing. But before I could go pretty far, I felt myself get tackled to the ground.

"Who the-"

I looked at the culprit.

"Bob?"

He stared at me, his normally soft blue eyes now icy.

I'm starting to rethink this whole 'hang out with vampires' thing.

Bob pinned my wrists to the ground. I was only truly scared because of the way he looked at me with those hungry eyes. And the fact that he could actually cause me any real pain. But when he sunk his teeth into my neck I felt...nothing. Absolutely nothing. I was almost relieved. But Bob pulled away so quickly; it was kind of scary. He hissed loudly and I brought my hands to my ears.

"Bob?"

He stood and walked a few feet away from me.

"How'd you do that?" he breathed, his eyes back to normal.

"Do what?" I questioned.

"Ray and Gerard are right," he said, shaking his head in disbelief. "You're blood is...is like poison."

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: People never cease to amaze me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love Central Park ^^ lol I think the earliest I can respond/update is Monday >.< Yes, I am aware tomorrow doesn't technically count as the weekend but there is no school so it does. Besides, I won't be home most of the weekend actually, I think...
Anywho, love you, g'bye. ^^
<3