Immortality Means Never Dying

Anger and Fear

"What? No I'm...no I'm not."

I closed my eyes and stayed still until my breathing was normal.

"I wasn't breathing, Frank," I said softly. "You kind of need to breathe to live."

"But...but you can hold your breath, right?"

"Yes. But I wasn't holding my breath just now. I just couldn't breath."

Frank stayed silent. I sat up and looked at him. He avoided looking me in the eye.

"Frank--"

"It's what you want though, right?"

I stared at him. "What?"

"You want to die and I told you I'd do it. Good."

He stood up and walked further into the trees.

"Frank, wait!" I called after him.

I stood up and clutched my stomach. I felt like I'd puke. And I remembered Stacy.

I weakly walked through the trees. "Frank?"

I looked around, regaining my strength by the minute. But I couldn't find him. I looked up at the trees to see if he was sitting up in them again. He wasn't there either.

"Frank?"

I felt a strong arm wrap around my waist. A hand clasped over my mouth.

"Why are you doing this to me?" Frank whispered into my ear. I felt weak in his arms. He moved his hand away from my mouth.

"I'm not doing anything to you," I said softly. Frank shoved me away. I looked at him. He looked angry. Maybe even sad. I thought of what to say. But I didn't have to say anything.

"Frank! Jane! Come here!"

It was Gerard's voice. Frank almost immediately turned and ran away. I walked slowly, too tired to do otherwise.

"Jane!"

I followed Gerard's voice. I felt scared. If Frank really was killing me, what the hell happens now? And why is he so angry?

I finally found Gerard. He was standing with a cocked brow; his arms folded in front of him and his foot tapping impatiently.

"What took you so long?" he asked.

"Fuck you," I said. I tried to walk passed him but he grabbed my arm.

"What's wrong?"

He sounded like he cared.

"Nothing," I said softly. "What do you want?"

"I just needed to find everyone. A man saw Ray and I kill a girl. I wanted to make sure no one else got...caught."

I shuddered. "But what happened to the man?"

"We killed him, too. But he might've called someone..."

I shuddered and pulled my arm away. He grabbed me again. I groaned in discomfort.

"Gerard-"

"Have you seen Mikey and Stacy?"

I looked up at him. "What?"

"I can't find them."

"Did you check where they started...uh..."

"I would've, but I didn't want to catch them doing anything that might scar me mentally for life."

I laughed. It felt good to laugh. He smiled.

"I'm sure they're okay," he said, letting go of my arm. I realized then that I rarely saw Gerard smile.

"I'm glad to see you smile," I told him. He smiled again.

"I'm glad to see you smile," he said, grinning. "What's wrong with Frank?"

My smile faded. "I...don't...know."

He cocked an eyebrow.

"So you're just not gonna tell me," he said.

"I honestly don't know, Gerard," I said.

"Somebody HELP!"

I looked around. The voice sounded like Mikey's. I hadn't seen him in a decent hour. Gerard looked around as well, looking nervous.

Frank, Ray, Bob and Anne appeared through the trees.

"What's going on?" Anne asked nervously. I felt my heart sink. Anne has been really nervous lately. Frank still looked pissed.

"I don't know," I said.

"That sounded like Mikey," Gerard said nervously. His eyes glowed yellow.

We heard leaves ruffle. A few seconds later, Mikey appeared running through the trees.

"Mikey, what's wrong?" Ray asked.

Mikey took a few breaths before answering, "It's Stacy."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehehe.

That's it for me! WOOT! I got a lot done today. Sh*tload of updates and a layout! But now I gotta work on responding to people lol

<3