Immortality Means Never Dying

Pinned Against the Wall

"Jane? Wake up, Jane."

My eyes shot open almost immediately. I was greeted by the glare of a single light bulb.

"Frank?"

He smiled when I said his name. He was kneeling beside me as I lie on the floor. My neck ached horribly.

"Hello, sleepy head," he said immaturely. He leaned down and kissed my lips lightly.

"Hey," I said groggily. I yawned. "What time is it?"

"Uh...I don't know, ten?"

"Okay. You woke me up why?"

He leaned down and kissed me again, only this time he held my face in his hands and forced me slowly to sit up. When he pulled away, he was smiling.

"I kinda figured you'd be hungry," he said with a shrug. I tilted my head to the side. He laughed. "Well, Anne forced Ray to buy her fucking pizza-"

"Ray?" I said excitedly. Frank nodded. "As in...he's here? They're okay?"

Frank looked away awkwardly. "Well...sort of."

"Sort of?" I said nervously. "What do you mean 'sort of'?"

Frank stood up without answering me. He left his room without another word. I stood up and made to follow him, except that I felt a sudden pain in my stomach that made me cringe and double over. I groaned.

"Oh...ah...Frank!"

He ran back into the room.

"You really are hungry, huh?" Frank said, eyeing me as I clutched onto my stomach. He smirked.

"I just...it hurts," I spoke uneasily. I felt I might faint. Frank walked over to me and wrapped an arm around my waist. He helped me out of his room.

"It hurts why?" he asked almost nervously. I shrugged.

We walked into the living room. I watched Anne Marie hungrily eating a pizza. Bob watched her in amusement. Then there was Ray...

"Ray!" I said excitedly. I pulled away from Frank. He chuckled. Ray gave me a worried look before I hugged him. He was sitting on the couch next to Anne Marie.

"I'm so glad you're okay," I spoke. Ray chuckled.

"So am I, Jane," he said. I pulled away from him and eyed his face. He looked less than enthusiastic.

"Where are Mikey and Gerard?" I asked him. He looked away. I looked around. Anne Marie continued to eat; only now she looked nervous. Bob sighed. Frank looked away.

"They're, uh...in Mikey's room," Frank said, clearing his throat awkwardly. I sighed and made to walk down to Mikey's room.

"Jane?" I heard Frank's voice say. I sighed and turned around.

"I need to see him," I said.

"Who, the guy that killed our best friend or his brother?" Anne Marie said angrily. I could've punched her.

"Both," I stated. I turned back around and walked down the hall.

I stopped in front of Mikey's door. I felt slightly nervous. I brought a shaky hand to the knob and turned it. I peeked inside.

"Gerard?"

He was sitting against the wall, hitting his head against it, and his eyes closed. He groaned.

"What the hell do you want, Jane?" he asked, not bothering to stop hitting his head or to even open his eyes.

I looked around the room. Mikey was at the other side of the room. I was sure the brothers couldn't see each other passed Mikey's coffin in the middle of the room that held...

Mikey sat at a corner, hugging his legs and hiding his face.

"I just wanted to see if you guys were...okay," I said softly. Mikey's head shot up. He stared at me with those green eyes.

"Jane," Gerard said calmly, "go away. Now."

Mikey's eyes stung me.

"Mikey..." I said softly.

Before I knew it, Mikey had me pinned against the wall.
♠ ♠ ♠
O.O ...lol ^^ And, yes, I can ever make vampires adorable >.<

I have nothing to say except I love you guys and comments are awesome. ^^