Immortality Means Never Dying

Pain

Gerard sunk his teeth into the side of my neck that Frank hadn't. The two small holes were slowly closing up, but I was still bleeding. It was strange.

It was so painful when Frank had done it. But now...I don't feel anything.

"Gerard!" This was from Frank, sounding as angry as physically possible. Suddenly, Gerard pulled away from me and fell to his knees with his arms still around my waist.

Which means his head was pretty close to my-

"Gerard, why'd you do that?" Frank asked from behind me. It was overwhelming that the second time around, it didn't hurt one bit.

The second time around. I'm saying this like it's a common thing to be bitten by a vampire.

I pushed Gerard away. He stared at the ground, seeming confused.

"Anne." This was from Ray. I ignored the way he looked at Anne.

"Are you okay?" Frank said, putting his hand on my shoulder. I pulled away from him.

"That could've killed me, Gerard," I told Gerard. That got him angry.

"Isn't that what you wanted?" he said harshly. Frank wrapped his arms around my waist. "Besides, you look fine. I'm the one that's hurting."

There was a scream. Ray was on top of Anne on the couch.

Great. We really are their endless supply of blood.

"That makes no sense," Bob said to Gerard, avoiding looking at Ray whilst he sucked Anne's blood.

"But it's true!" Gerard said. "She didn't feel a thing! Look at her! And for me...it felt like poison."

Ray fell off the couch. Anne stared at him, confused.

"I didn't feel a thing, either," Anne said.

"Let me get this straight," Mikey said, looking up at us. Stacy was still unconscious. "When Bob, Frank and I did, it hurt like death. But when Gerard-"

"And Ray," Anne piped in.

"And Ray," Mikey went on, "did it, it didn't hurt."

"Because their older!" Bob said, smiling. Anne and I laughed. Ray, lying on the floor and looking as if he were in pain, groaned.

"Stacy," Mikey whispered. We all looked. Stacy was stirring slightly.

"Why are you guys immortal?" Gerard asked. His voice was soft. Maybe he wasn't as angry anymore.

"Long story," Anne and I said at the same time.

"And you want us to help you die?" Gerard asks. He seemed thoughtful.

"Yeah..." I said awkwardly. Gerard sighed.

"We'll help but you'll have to explain some things to me. And you'll have to help us, too."

Frank was nuzzling my neck again.

"Sure but explain what?" I asked, although I was pretty distracted by Frank.

"Tomorrow," Gerard said. "The sun's rising, you have to leave."

"Okay," Anne said. Bob was licking her neck.

"Stacy," Mikey whispered. "Come on, Stacy. Wake up."

Frank kissed my neck.

"Stop," I whispered to him. And he did.

"What's going on?" This was Stacy's voice. We all looked at her. Mikey was smiling at her as she sat up on the floor.

"So we'll see you tomorrow?" Ray said shyly, sitting up on the floor.

"Yeah," Anne said.

Did we just make a date with five vampires?

Ray gave us the key to their apartment. Once we got home, we cleaned up. And I admit I regretted telling Frank to stop kissing me. I mean...he's a vampire. And I hadn't known him long.

And he's a vampire.

There was an awkward silence surrounding us as we sat around in our living room. Stacy, naturally, broke it.

"What were you and Bob doing earlier?" she asked Anne. For a second, Anne looked confused. But then her eyes widened.

"Nothing," she said defensively. "We danced, we talked, there might be a possibility that he took on the oppurtuity of kissing me and then he bit my neck, giving me the worst experience of excruciating pain and trying to either turn me into a vampire or drain me of all my blood in the process but failing in the end as I'd fainted."

Stacy and I gaped at her.

"What?" Anne said. "It's true."

"He kissed you?" Stacy asked.

"That's not what I said," Anne said with a smirk. "I said there was a possibility that he took on the opportunity of kissing me."

"There was an opportunity?" Stacy asked.

"I didn't know you had such a way with words, Anne," I said.

Then there was silence.

"So we really going?" Anne asked, referring to seeing the vampires again.

"Later tonight," I said.

Stacy sighed. "Later tonight."
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, I've heard of the Twilight series. I haven't read it. lol This is probably nothing like it... I am not an expert on vampires, I just like the movies XD
*all sarcastic and whatnot* Hmm...I wonder why Anne and Jane didn't get hurt the second time around...hehehe.
Love you all ^^ Tera, don't you dare even guess because you're one of those people that'll guess right >.<
<3