Truant Wave

Some days I may express myself in curious ways

Allie initiated the first move, sitting up and pulling her large shirt off, exposing herself to Patrick, who sat up with her. Her heart was beating faster, her eyes wouldn't meet his, afraid, just maybe he wouldn't be into it. Patrick, aside from his burning lust growing in his belly and lower half, he was into everything Allie was offering. His breathing had hitched as soon as her top was gone; he had forgotten how long it had been since he had been with a woman. He couldn't even recall being a girl as pretty as Allie. He honestly could admit that, and it made him speechless.

Allie bit at her lip, "Do you wanna do this?"

Patrick nodded, his jaw slacking, he was definitely a dog with a bone. He smiled at the phrase in his head. Allie wondered if he was laughing at her, she was growing self conscious by the second, her body growing cold, being bare in front of him. She covered herself, to which Patrick stopped her, grabbing her wrists gently, "No, don't."

Allie could see he was turned on, which fueled her, "Can you say anything but that?"

Patrick smirked, "You wanna see?"

With her lip between her teeth again, she nodded at him, allowing Patrick to pull her into his lap. She giggled at his rough and gentle moves; she straddled him, kissing his lips while he planted his hands on her outer thighs. Their soft kisses got deeper, Patrick's hands traveled up her hips, to her sides, to her rips and then her breast, shyly holding the underside like a virginal hormonal boy.

Allie smiled, breaking away, her eyes catching his, "You can touch them."

Patrick blushed as his hands inched up, his thumbs covering her harden nipples without looking. His eyes were focused on hers, his stomach in knots, he didn't want to disappoint. Allie didn't seem to care, as long as he was on the same page with her, he could no wrong; she couldn't form the words, she prayed her eyes conveyed the emotion she felt.

"Is...am I doing this okay?" He murmured softly.

Allie hummed, again, biting her bottom lip, "You can do whatever you want."

It was like a floodgate was opened, to him. He swallowed, feeling as if he had broken free; he was allowed to do what he wanted, as Allie had said. Patrick was about to give her the most attention she had ever gotten -in his head.

Without much hesitation, he leaned in and kissed her, his thumbs rolled over her nipples, giving them full attention, then rolling them between his fingers. He went through the sexual index in his head, trying to think of things he had known were good and bad in former partners. He tried not to be down in himself with having only been with 3 other girls before.

Allie groaned against his mouth, letting Patrick take control; she wouldn't know what to do otherwise. All she had known as he touched her was her body was on fire and her panties were useless, as they were wet and she was dying to get them off. Her body responded to Patrick's touches on it's on accord, her hips rocking against his lap, belly over his shirt, causing the friction to grow and Patrick to notice more that lay ahead.

He moved his hands down her sides, down to the elastic of her panties, yanking them down, to which Allie sat up, breaking away once more and pushing the rest of her panties off herself. Patrick bit back a groan, exhaling softly, seeing her stomach, and then her clean shaven pelvis, leading away at the place he desired most to be. When Allie spread her thighs to straddle him once more, he groaned, seeing her wetness against his growing erection. She smirked slightly at the sound he made, and began to rock against his lap, causing him to let out a deep laugh, "You're bad."

Allie smiled, "What're you gonna do about it?"

Patrick growled with a grin, pushing Allie back and immediately climbing on top of her. Allie giggled as he showered her neck and the underside of her jaw with hot and wet kisses. Patrick only broke steadfast to yank his shirt off and tug his boxers down. Only when Allie wrapped her legs around him did he realize that this was actually happening. He wasn't turned off, far from it, just completely brought back to reality, and the fact he didn't have protection.

Allie caught on to his brief hesitation, cupping his flushed cheek, "Pat?"

He broke his thoughts, "That's my mom's name."

Allie giggled, feeling better once he responded, "I forgot. Sorry. Are you okay?"

Patrick shook his head, causing her to frown, "I don't have condoms."

Allie bit at her lip, disappointed with the sudden predicament they were entangled in, "Oh."

Patrick groaned to himself, "I really wanted to do this."

Allie giggled again, "Hey, me too. God, you're so hot without clothes on."

Patrick had to smile back at her, "You're not too bad yourself."

Allie licked her lips, Patrick still atop of her, propped up on his forearms, "I can always get the morning after pill at the drug store ta'morrow."

Patrick looked back at her, "What?"

"The day after pill," she said, "it's called Plan B."

Patrick was so relieved and excited, he almost ravished her in that given second, "Yeah?"

Allie hummed, nodding shortly, "Yeah."

Patrick smiled, kissing Allie deeply, breathing simultaneously through his nose. The only sound that filled the room then was their breathing and the soft squeak of the bed as they moved. Patrick moved his hand down the side of her thigh, hiking her right leg higher up his own body, and slipped into her with ease.

Their lips moved in sighs against one another. Patrick kissed the side of her mouth, leaving soft kisses against her cheek as he let her adjust to him. Allie was comfortable, was content, waiting and wanting more, "I want it--I want more," she breathed against his cheek.

Patrick obliged, beginning to rock his hips, meeting hers in rhythm. He watched her features change, sitting up on his forearms again. Allie had her eyes shut, her brow furrowed, but a pleasured look on her face; her lips turned up and happy little sighs left her lips. It took all of him not to explode in that moment, the animal side of him was growing, but he was quick to diminish it. He kissed at her jaw and neck, concentrating on keeping his body from overloading.

Allie locked her legs tight around Patrick's waist, her back arching off the bed to get him closer and deeper. Her arms were around his neck, fingers scraping across his shoulders, raking to leave a superficial mark. Her urge to dig them in deep hit when his stomach rubbed against hers, and his pelvis brushed her clit; she groaned, eyes opening, "Again, do it again, Patrick."

Patrick rocked deeper and slower, giving Allie just what she asked. He watched her unravel beneath him, her nails sinking into his skin, close enough to draw blood. He growled under his breath, feeling his blood and drive rise, "Fuck," he cursed under his breath.

Both bodies burst with excitement, moving in sync, the bed making noises beneath them, but all they could focus on was soft and hot skin, the sounds one another made and the intense feeling of lovemaking. Patrick almost couldn't handle it, emotion was getting the better of him; his eyes burned with tears, he never felt so happy and excited before, he almost couldn't believe what was coming over him.

Patrick buried his face into the crook of her neck, burying deeper into her, his hands grabbing her hips now, he sat up and held her body up, getting a full view. Allie was thwarted, but giggled and sighed at Patrick's sudden movements. She pulled herself up, sitting in his lap, her hips rocking back and forth in a slow motion, nearly knocking him out.

Allie cupped his cheeks and kissed him, her body rolling against his still, causing him to wonder where the hell she learned all this. He swore he was dreaming, but a dream never felt this good before. He growled against her lips, breaking away, "I'm gonna cum," he mumbled the words against her lips.

Allie exhaled, "I'm right behind you."

Patrick held onto her body, causing her to fall deeper against him. He grunted, his head falling back, "Oh fuck."

Allie smiled, repeating her actions until Patrick's nails dug into her hips and he was cuming. Allie's own was triggered by his warmth filling her, she fell against his sweaty body, arms right around his neck, her hips rolling slower until they were both exhausted and spent. Patrick groaned and fell forward, while Allie giggled and began to kiss his face, their sweat mixing together.

Once he recovered, he rolled off and faced Allie, Patrick smiled lazily, "How was that?"

"Not bad," she kidded with a smile.

Patrick brought his hand up to brush away the hair stuck to her face, "Yeah? I don't ever plan to disappoint."

Allie rolled onto her side and smirked slightly at him, "Well, does that mean I get more than one tussle in bed?"

Patrick leaned over, his lips brushing against hers, "More than one, beautiful."

•••

Patrick had become head over heels in love with Allie. The past 6 days were the best he's ever had. He's never met anyone that has made him feel the way she had.

The girl was brutally honest, she was sweet and she wasn't shy. Her kisses made the hairs on the back of his neck stand up and the way she held him after they had sex...it was like her body melted against his for hours. He loved her natural scent and the way she wore her perfume so is whisked around her; he loved the smell of it too. When he held her hand, it was like their palms were molded to fit one another. He was in love with her.

As she laid naked on the bed, he just didn't know how to tell her. His stomach twisted and knotted at the thought of telling her. He didn't know how she would take it; she's affectionate, but is very hesitant in showing it. He feared she'd run away and he'd never see her again.

He took a long swig from his water bottle and sat on the bed near her feet. He took his phone from his pocket and dialed his manager's number. He hadn't spoken to him in a day or so, and he hadn't said anything about Allie...he was too scared that she was a dream.

"Patrick, what's up?" Tony, his manager, answered.

"Hey, uh, I need to talk to you, man," he stood, looking over at a sleeping Allie. He quickly left the room, to the hall, to tell him all about her.

Allie heard Patrick leave and sat up slowly. She wondered who she was talking too, but she knew it was most likely his manager.

There was only one day separating her and Patrick and this made her nervous. She had grown so attached to this stranger, that she blindly trust him with her life -again. She wanted nothing more than to be with him, but that was impossible. She knew what she had to do, and it was getting harder to think that way again. She knew her last thoughts would be about Patrick.

She got up from the bed and put on her clothes and ran a hand through her hair. She looked at herself in the mirror and saw the little bit of happiness that radiated in her heart. She was happy.

Patrick reentered the room and smiled at her. Both were always so shy when they first wake up or see each other. They didn't know really what to say to one another; they were both infatuated, blindly in love with the fact that they didn't need to pretend or be someone else.

"Hey," Patrick murmured first.

"Hey."

They both smiled and sat back on the bed. Allie found herself wrapping her arms around Patrick and resting her head on his shoulder.

"Al, I have something to tell you," Patrick's heart was beating rapidly, he put his hand on the small of her back.

"Yeah?" Allie felt his heart beat against her arm; she wondered what he was so scared of or nervous about.

"I...I really like you," he said softly.

Allie smiled at his gentle nature, "I like you too, but why's your heart beating so fast?"

Patrick licked over his lips, his fingers on her back traced nothing but invisible patterns, "I...um...ya'know...I have something big to say."

"Yeah?" She murmured, her eyes falling on his other hand that was rubbing on his knee, she guessed his hands were sweaty.

Patrick inhaled, scolding himself to be blunt, "Al...I...um...I love you," he finally confessed.

Allie froze for a moment, "What?" she looked up at him, her arm falling loosely around his body.

Patrick squeezed his eyes shut, "Never mind--"

Allie cut him off, "No...Patrick, it's okay," she said softly.

"No--"

Again, she beat him, "I love you too."

He opened his eyes and smiled over at her, "You do?"

Allie nodded, tears stinging her eyelids, "Yes...I'm scared though."

He exhaled relieved, "I'm scared too...well I was. I thought you'd run away."

She gave him a soft smile, rubbing her tears away, "All I want is to be with you."

"I told Tony that I needed an extra ticket," he told her quickly, "you'll come with me to New York, right?"

Allie nodded, "Yeah, I'll go anywhere with you."

Patrick grinned and hugged her tight, "I love you."

"I love you too."
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, there it is! Whadda think?