If Only Love...

The First Meeting

Andy’s POV
God I need to eat, I can’t stay in this house any longer. WHY CAN’T NIGHT COME ANY FASTER!!!!
“Jesus Andy, stop thinking so hard. It’s starting to give me a headache,” said Ashley.
“Sorry Ash, I’m a little frustrated.”
“Hungry?”
“Yep.”
“Well, then just calm down. There’s only an hour until night fall comes and then we can go out and eat any human we want.”
“Okay, I’ll try.”
“Good, hey, why don’t you go and write some new lyrics for Set the World on Fire while you wait. It’ll keep you busy.”
“Not bad of an idea Ash. Call me when night falls, I’ll be in my room writing. If I don’t answer come and drag me out by the back of my shirt. Got it?”
“Eye, eye captain.” I laughed at his response and ran to my room, grabbing my lyric book and a pen, and flopping on my bed. I know what you’re thinking… A vampire has a bed? Well this isn’t fucking Twilight, we actually do sleep. I wrote some lyrics that got inspired by me being a vampire and us always getting stereotyped to live in coffins. It’s called Coffin. I know, catchy. Not.

1 hour later…
“Andy let’s go!” screamed Ash. Oh wait, let me introduce myself. As you can see my name is Andy but my last name is Biersack. Yes of Black Veil Brides. And the Ashley I was talking to is Ashley Purdy. We are 2/5’s of Black Veil Brides and the only vamps in the band. Yes the other guys know we are vampires but they don’t live with us because of times like this when we are starving because we’ll let loose and probably kill all 4 of them, including Sammi. I’m 21 and Ashley is 28. I grew up in Ohio disgracing my family name apparently. Since I’m ‘goth’ and ‘emo’ and a ‘cutter’. Well I’m not and you can guess what I did to those people for saying those things. I was born a vampire and we age like a human until we turn the age of 21. I know what you’re thinking, then how is Ashley 28? He was changed into a vampire, not born. So, onto the story. Ashley walked into my room and ripped the notebook and pen from my hands and grabbed me by the shirt and dragged me out my bedroom door and then out the house door and into the forest behind our house.
“Shh Andy, I think I hear something,” Ash said in a whispered hush. We became quiet and I jumped into the tree tops and look down into the clearing to see a girl sitting on a tree stump hunched over. With my heightened senses I can lightly hear her crying. I jumped down and landed in front of Ashley.
“There’s a girl in the clearing a couple feet away.”
“Let’s go talk to her so it’s more of a surprise attack,” Ashley said with a huge grin on his face.
“Dude, I don’t want to kill her. She seems like she’s crying.”
“Really dude, you’re really going to get sentimental over our food since she’s crying?” asked Ash with a smug look on his face.
“Yeah, dude, maybe it’s something we can help with instead of taking her life,” I slightly screamed at him.
“Okay, chill, we’ll go talk to her. Just do one thing for me?”
“What?” I snapped.
“Calm yo self, kay?” he mentioned with a smart ass tone.
“Asshole,” I whispered under my breath.
“I know!” he cheered like a 5 year old. I shook my head. Me and Ash walked over to the clearing and then over to the girl. That’s when I was able to hear the crying clear and see all the bruises and cuts all up her arms and legs.
“Hey, you okay?” I asked with worry lacing into my words. I put my hand on her shoulder which made her jump. She stared wide eyed at us. “It’s okay, we’re not going to hurt you okay… Can you tell me what happened to you?”
“My dad… came home drunk, again, and he was mad at me for some reason and my mom wasn’t home so he decided to take all of his anger out on me, if I have no broken bones I’ll be shocked,” she said while the tears started to slow. She has such pretty eyes. Why would someone want to hurt her?
“Your dad is an asshole,” Ashley said pissed off. “We’ll take care of him if you want. We can help you.”
“Really?” she asked with happiness springing to her eyes.
“Yeah, definitely. But were going to have to tell you something so don’t scream and don’t get scared because we promise you that we’re not going to hurt you.”
“Okay, what is it?” she asked.
“We’re vampires,” her eyes grew big, “but we’re not going to hurt you. We’re going to help you. Now where do you live so we can teach him a lesson?”
“You promise you won’t hurt me?” she asked worried.
“We promise,” we said.
“Okay, follow me,” she said a little hesitant. She started walking and we followed her out of the forest and over to a row of houses. She walked up the driveway to the only yellow house on the block and opened the door and let us in before she walked in herself. Then a scruffy, fat, disgusting man walked into the room.
“There you are. Looks like you had a little fun you slut.” She started to cry again so I wrapped my arms around her and held her in a hug.
“She’s not a slut cause she didn’t sleep with us. It’s already bad enough she has an asshole for a dad, oh wait, that’s you,” Ash said with red eyes.
“What did she tell you?” he screamed looking at her.
“Oh, just that you decided to beat the crap out of her cause you were angry.”
“You lit-“that’s when the door walked in and a short lady with blonde curly hair walked in the door.
“Kevin, what’s going on here?” she asked looking confused. That’s when she saw the girl in my arms. “My god, Max are you okay?” she asked running over to, apparently, Max. “What did you do to my daughter?” she screamed looking at me. I was shocked.
“Mom, he didn’t do anything, he was just comforting me in the woods along with his friend.” That’s when she noticed Ash by Kevin. God I hate that asshole.
“Why were you comforting me daughter and what are you doing in my house?”
“Your husband beat the crap out of your daughter, we only came to have a little talk with him,” Ash said with rage still burning in his eyes.
“Oh, if it was her father, then who cares.” Me and Ash looked at each other and then at Max’s mother.
“You’re fucking with me right?” she looked at me like I was insane.
“Nope, she’s just a little freak anyway.” Max started crying again.
“Ash.”
“Yeah.”
“You take that dad, I’ll take the mom and you can come live with us. Okay Max?” she just shook her head yes. I sat her on the sofa and went after her mom.

5 minutes later…
Me and Ash finished draining the parents. “Ready to pack and move?”
“Yeah, thanks for doing all of this for me. No one’s ever this nice to me.”
“What? You must be insane.”
“I’m not, kids at school put mean things all over my locker and beat me up and shove my books out of my hands just to cause me pain.”
“They are horrible, you shouldn’t let them get to you okay?” I said with sincerity in my voice.
“Thanks… um I don’t know your name. I know that’s Ash but you are?”
“I’m Andy Biersack and he’s Ashley Purdy,” I said. Her eye’s went big.
“Like, from Black Veil Brides?”
“The one and only.”
“Oh my god, I didn’t know you guys were vampires.”
“None of the fans do, so can you, like, keep this a secret?”
“As long as you change me, please?” she asked with big eyes.
“Maybe.”
“Please.”
“Maybe.”
“Please, I won’t stop begging until you say yes,” she said with complete seriousness.
“Fine. But then you have to stay home from school for a couple days so we can teach you how to control your cravings and powers.”
“Yay thank you,” she screamed while giving me giant hugs.
“How old are you?”
“18, why?”
“Just making sure, you’re going to age till you turn 21 okay?”
“Okay.” She led me and Ashley up to her room and we helped her pack all of her stuff and then me and Ash ran all of here stuff to her house and then we ran to get her and we walked to our house.
♠ ♠ ♠
R&R please