Lost It All

Chapter One

Brian's Point of View


Upon hearing the annoying sound of my alarm clock coming from my nightstand, I huffed as I opened my eyes. The morning sun shines brightly in my eyes as I turn the annoying piece of machinery off and I groan from the sting it leaves behind after I shut my eyes again.

A soft groan came from beside me on the bed I was currently lying on and I flutter my eyes open to see the beautiful brunette woman that I take great pleasure in calling my wife, sleeping soundly next to me. Her eyes would twitch underneath her eyelids, indicating she was dreaming. Her pink lips were parted and a small snore would occasionally escape them. My brown eyes then linger down her small body to the enlarged belly where she bears our first child.

I couldn’t help the grin that spread across my lips.

Words could not express how happy it made me to see Nadia pregnant with my baby. We had gone so long trying to have a baby. For a few months we weren’t sure if she was even capable of getting pregnant considering she had problems with her periods or whatever when she was younger. But just a few short months before now we found out she was pregnant with our first child. Now she’s roughly 6 months along and she is more beautiful than ever.

I bring my hand to the soft skin of her face, carefully brushing some loose strands of her natural brown hair behind her ear.

“Nadia…” I coo softly, pressing my lips against her forehead and down to her plush lips, “Gotta wake up, baby,”

A small frown appears on her gorgeous face as she stirs, “five more minutes,” she mumbles tiredly with her eyes still closed.

“’fraid not, we got a doctor’s appointment, remember?” My hand moves to her swollen stomach. “We get to find out what we’re having,”

“Mmm, yes. I remember,” A smile then breaks out across her lips and her small hands rests on top of mine while her eyes flutter open lazily. I peck her lips once more and both our smiles widen.

“You excited?” I ask as she sits up and stretches her limbs. I then smirk seeing the perfect opportunity to tickle her and I move my hands to her sides as she’s about to answer and instead squeals in laughter.

“Brian, Stop!” She laugh/screams trying to wiggle out of my grasp as she’s on her back once again but unfortunately succeeds by swatting my hands away and scooting away from with me a playful smile.

“You’re no fun,” I chuckle, crawling closer as I bring her back into my arms where her back is pressed against my chest and my hands rest on her stomach; both of us lying on our sides.

She sighs happily, leaning back into me and I hold her tight, though minding her stomach.

“Bri,”

“Yeah, baby?” I nuzzle my face into her neck.

“I love you,” She murmurs, sweetly.

“I love you t-“ I’m suddenly cut off by the buzzing of my alarm clock and everything starts to fade.

The room begins to turn black, and I’m only left watching my wife fade into the darkness while I’m now left cold.


I shoot up from my bed. Sweat dripping down my face as I try and even out my breathing. I look around, seeing I’m clearly not in mine and Nadia’s bed room.

I look over next to me, seeing the bleach blonde whore I brought home from last night sleeping; lying naked under my black satin sheets. The familiar pain in my chest comes back and I tear my eyes away from her, shaking my head; disgusted with myself. I brought my hands to my face and just sighed. I couldn’t help the same thoughts running through my mind.

How did things get so bad? Why couldn’t I have just handled things like a fucking man and helped my wife through the difficult times we went through? Why, Why, Why? Is all I’ve been asking myself. But then there’s the one question that keeps popping up in my head;

Why did my daughter have to die?
♠ ♠ ♠
New Story! :D
Comments and Subs are always appreciated.

Check out my Cowrite with ManicFame