Lost It All

Chapter Five

Brian's Point of View


I watched her leave while I held my throbbing cheek. I was still in shock that she had slapped me. She had never hit me like that before and I had never seen that look of hurt and disgust in her eyes either. I wouldn’t be able to get that look out of my head and it made me groan.

I dragged myself back into the building, going straight to the bar and ordering a drink. Once I got it, I downed it within a minute. I needed to do something to get my mind off it, but I couldn’t help but let my mind wander back to Nadia.

If she didn’t completely hate me before, she must loath me now.

I would too.

I hadn’t seen the chick I was with earlier and quite frankly I was glad. I couldn’t even look at another girl without thinking about Nadia and that slap. My cheek throbbed again at the thought and I ordered another drink.

For a while I just sat at the bar, watching people come and go while I slowly drank myself into oblivion. Girls would come up to me, ask me to dance, or if they could buy me a drink but I blew them off.

Everything was getting fuzzy and without even knowing I felt myself being pushed and pulled out of Johnny’s and into the sidewalk by one of the workers. It had started to rain and I was getting drenched. One of the bartenders called me a cab and we waited for it while I held myself up against the building. The cab pulled up to the sidewalk and the bartender walked me to the yellow vehicle and helped me in the backseat. I was too drunk to realize what address I told the cab driver to go to and I slumped back in my seat, watching the scenery pass us by as he drove us to the apartment complex.

A roller coaster of emotions hit me and it was a hell of a lot worse considering I’ve had a lot to drink. By the time the car stopped, I was a blubbering mess. I tossed the driver some cash, telling him he could keep the change and I pull myself out of the car, once again feeling the rain pour down my face. I wrap my arms around myself to try and keep myself a little bit warm. But it wasn’t working so much.

I looked up and down the street, as the cab drives away, recognizing the street but not seeing my apartment complex anywhere. I looked ahead and felt my breath hitch in my throat realizing I’m on the street I lived on with Nadia.

“Shit,” I groan, shaking my head, but stumble across the street to the house anyways. I needed warmth and I was so wet, I had a feeling I might have a cold in the morning.

I dragged my feet up the walk way until I reached the stairs, and as I rose my foot to climb them something caught onto my foot, causing me to tumble forward and land face first into the door, making a loud thud. Pain shot all through me, and my head started to pound from the collision with the front door.

“Fuck!” I scream out, not even caring if I wake the neighbors and I don’t make any attempt to pull myself up.

I roll over on my back, letting my drunken tears fall from my swollen eyes and I let the rain pour down on me as I lie on the steps of my house, now a crumpled mess.

At this point, it truly felt like I’d lost everything. I lost it all and I had no idea how to get it back. First my baby, and now my wife. They were my world, and it was like after losing Lily, my world crumbled. I couldn’t handle the fact that Nadia had lost the baby. I couldn’t accept that I wasn’t going to be a father after we had waited so long to have a baby. And now, I don’t think it will happen for us again. Not after what I’ve done to her. She wouldn’t forgive me, and I really wouldn’t expect her to forgive me either.

“Brian!?” The tired, worried voice of my wife broke my thoughts but I didn’t budge. I felt so cold and like my body was about a thousand pounds heavier from how weak I felt. Nadia’s face then appeared from above me, worry laced through her beautiful brown eyes and she cupped my cheeks, slapping me lightly. “Brian, c'mon! We have to get you inside!”
♠ ♠ ♠
You guys are seriously amazing. I'm so happy with the response this story is getting and all your comments just warms my heart. :'D

Thank you so much for your comments;
MusicxLoverx1991
avenging angel
XxWishxOnxAxStarxX
pekigirl
BrokenWings07070409
Kaytie.LOVES
procrastination ;
trishahhh
Synful Shadows
RavenNightmare1
synyster sykes
KinkyKittyStyle
dhiia6661

and again, your name will apear on this list if I get comments on this chapter. just sayin' :P

Also!
Check out my new three shot Darling Nikki. It's smut and it's based off the song Darling Nikki off Zacky Vengeance's 'Songs to make love to' playlist and he also just happens to be the main guy. ;)

Until next time, lovelies!
Comments and Subs? <3