Status: Ha

WTF

A Week Later...

A week later…
I thought finding five rich guys would be easier. We wasted a whole week by finding safe places to rest. The only things we could find were zombies and more supplies. Plus the Beast is running out of food. I’d rather let the Beast starve to death, but it wont be worth my time and the others would get more depressed than they already are. Sean suggested a mall. Yes! A mall, it reminds me of that movie...

Brad said this town is where he used to live. He led the group to the mall. I, losing patience, decides to hit every zombie with arrows that I made a few days ago. Some zombies were heading to the bus. I ignored those zombies and kept shooting the ones farthest of me. The humans can take care of themselves. I taught them how to at least bash some heads in. Brad took notice of them and beat the zombies that were close to the bus with my bat. Soon the area was quiet. There was no point in standing so I slam open the doors. I accidentally opened the doors to rough, so the glass shattered into a million pieces. The zombies inside came out of hiding to know what was making so much noise. Some of them were different. Their flesh was turning red and looked like they were half melted off. They were like the smart zombie I saw the week before. This time there were more.

I couldn't tell how many zombies were there or how many infected are reviving. All I know is to kill them. So there I was using the skills I have to kill them all. The ‘killing’ I called, it was fun. The rotting flesh dropped one by one to the ground. I swear, I could hear very beautiful music. Alas the last zombie fell down and the wonderful music ended.

When I finally focused on my surroundings I saw Thom crying beside me, telling me Emma died. She was looking for food. That dumb bitch. “What about Gracie?” I ask him.

Thom said, “Gracie was first bitten, I think.”

Good thing. Who would then take care of Gracie? I wouldn’t. Babies look like midgets with allergic reactions with their puffy faces. I wouldn't be able to take care of such an ill looking person. No offence to anyone, but I've been locked up for 15 years. Mostly everyone was 30 years or older.

I saw Emma’s and Gracie’s bodies. They looked like their bodies were attacked by wild dogs, only worse. Nobody has the courage to destroy their brains. Brad hands me my favorite gun. I quickly waste the two bullets. Thom is still crying, by the way. I come over to the humans. “Let’s hurry and get what we need.”