Status: Ha

WTF

It's A Deal

2 months quickly passed…

I have stayed in the museum far too long. The humans have not left. Instead, they insisted to live with me so they can be safer. It is really idiotic. More people die in larger groups. They can die for all I care, which is what I would have said a few months ago.

So we made a deal: If I protect them from enemies, they can help me search for the leaders that I want to kill. I’m smart enough to know that I can’t find them alone. Even with a map, the outside world is still confusing. From my experience in movies, I feel like my experience of the outside world is limited and should grow larger. I want to know how school is like and how Taco Bell tastes like.

At least the humans aren't very useless. We have learned Morse Code together, in case we find other humans and they want to harm us. They haven’t really come up with a safe plan but I've been planning on making a kind of bomb. The science channel has helped me a lot when I was escaping, maybe it’ll help me with making explosives.

Everyone is trying to be useful to me. Martha cleans up after the messes I make. Sean gets rid of the nearby zombies that are nearby. Thom and Emma try not to get in the way. Only Max brings a smile to my face. He has calmed down now that I got rid of his jaw.

When we are eating dinner I say to them, “It’s time to leave. It’s the right time since we're almost out of food and other stuff. I'm also running out of ammo.”

Sean says, “We can stay here longer than we need. There are other places here that we can raid.”

I shake my head. “I don’t think you guys will last a minute out there without me and I’m planning on leaving, even without you guys.”

The room gets quiet. “We can't stay here anymore.”

The humans don’t want to leave. They think it’s safer here just because I haven’t killed them yet. The humans should remember our deal. They should help me or I won’t find them helpful at all. Though, their reason is because of lack of food, they will go with me. I don't care as long as I have monkey slaves that have enough brains to not get bit. Besides, I'm starting to like being with others. I know I'm becoming more human, the race I hate the most, but it feels kind of nice.