Ego-Friendly.

I think there has been a point in everyone's life where you touch apon what people call 'psychic' ability. You can conjure up a name you haven't heard in years and it follows you like a shadow. Then, bam! They ring you up and you feel slightly out of sync. Or when you have the classic déja vu feeling. Whether it be in a dream, a daydream or at sometime you can't quite recognise, it's happened before. Shivers run down your back, slapping every nerve - but even so you brush it off. It's not a big deal. It happens every so often. Big deal. Sometimes it's just a word. You hear it once, say on the radio, then you hear it everywhere the rest of that day. Everyone's had that.

I used to think that way. Sure, my déja vu was a lot more recurring than most, having up to several a day on a bad day. Normal, it has to be. Normal to be able to just think of an episode of your favourite TV show you've not seen in a while and then you see it that day. Normal to be able to learn a new word and hear it everywhere. Normal to be able to make things change their apperance after a hard, long stare.

Burn thought I worked too hard and my mind was just stressed out. His patience began to wear. Poor guy, can't blame him for what he did.

After all, I created him.

But that's not until I learnt the truth. And the truth is rarely a plesant experience.