Journal of a Teenage Rebel

Journal of a teenage Rebel chapter 1

My father is trying to talk over my music...again. He's trying to sell me on the whole new house and high school thing like it really matters now.
"Dad, we're on our way already. You don't have to sell me on anything." Nothing like having a father that's never around and thinks he has to talk every second we are together. Even though most of the time I'm not listening or I want to scream SHUT UP ALREADY! But then I would be grounded, even though he wouldn't know that I went out with out consent from him. He leaves for months with his new job, well he was in the army but now he works for some big company and they send him here and there. Well anyway this is about my new school, and all it's devil-like problems that go along with it.

"That is IT! Aki I'm turning down the loud annoyance you call music!" Okay he can be really annoying, but I don't have to put up with him very long anyway he'll be leaving almost as soon as we get there even though he said he would stay for a few days that's how it always is.

"Father, I. Do. Not. Care." What I want to say is something more like Shut Up or Why don't you jump out of the car. I don't bother to say it even though he doesn't know I always did want him in my life. The only time he comes home is when I'm in trouble so it's not like it's ever pleasant when he is home. He's missed my birthday partys, Christmas, and many other things that 'families' do togther.

“We're here. Your room is on the second floor, on the left side, and the last room. My bedroom is the only bedroom down stairs and it's closest to the garage. If you need anything darling just ask." Yeah, yeah whatever. my dad had my bedroom set up again and he's by the garage like he should be. I don't care where his room was, he's never home anyways he's always in New York or some other place.

"Okay father-" My hat fell off and my strawberry blonde hair fell down to my waist and it now had new purple streaks through it. We looked at each other stunned for a moment. I was trying to keep it from my dad.

"AKI ARIELL SANDER WHAT ON EARTH DID YOU DO TO YOUR HAIR!?!?!" Oh crap, okay whats a lame lie I can get away with? Well here goes nothing.

"Father it's washable really, it'll come out in five washes." That was a really lame lie but it's believeable atleast.I never understood why he got so upset about my hair after all it grows back. I didn't have tons of percings.

"Okay, fine lets go in then." He said as he walked to the door and unlocked it. The movers had gotten here before we did so everything was in place already.
I went up to my bedroom to see what it looked like. It has a high black ceiling with a cream ceiling fan. The floors are hard wood made of bamboo. The walls are purple with electric blue trim. The closet is blue too. My two black book selves were on one wall with my desk inbetween them. My book selves have books, my radio, and other random objects on them. My bed frame and head board are black with white butterflies on it.
Yeah okay so that's the one girly thing about me so sue me, I am a girl after all there's going to be something a little girly about me. My rug with the jolly roger (skull and cross-bones pirate flag). I put a few posters up mostly of dragons along with pictures of my and a few friends. Black curtains laced in lavender purple, they were my mother's idea and I've kept them since I was eight. I also have skirt and only that one skirt because she got it for me and even if it doesn't fit anymore I keep it stuck in my memory box. After my mother died I started it. I've always hated moving, everytime we moved was harder and harder to take, the longest I've ever been in one spot is about two in a half years. I don't say anything because I know he trys to make it easier for me to make friends or start over at a new school. This time we moved close enough for me to walk to the high school if I wanted to. I was suppost to be on the tennis team again but I talked my father out of signing the papers.
I looked over my classes again and checked the map of the school to make sure I got everything completely memorized. I didn't but I needed to sleep. I stuck the map and my classes back in to my back-pack and went up choose what I would wear. I deicded to wear black pants, clear and neon green belt, neon green shirt with a black fish net shirt over it. Some black tennis-shoes too. I had to make sure my tattoo would be covered from the teachers. It is a black butterfly that had the words 'fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee, not even I act like me'. I got it after my mom died and guys said I wouldn't do it.
I set my clothes on my mushroom chair . I changed into my pajamas and went to bed. The dark purple blanket has black roses on it, the sheets an electric blue. I got up and did my morning routine a quick shower, comb hair, brush teeth, and got dressed. I put my hair in a low ponytail. I didn't bother making my bed, and I don't usually ever do. I went down the stairs to the living room and saw a note taped on the T.V. It was from my father. It said:

Dear Aki,
I'm sorry I had to leave I'll be gone for the first week or two of school so if the teachers need to reach me just give them my cell phone number.

Of course he always has to leave for one thing or another. My other teachers had his phone number memorized, but it doesn't really matter to me. I do get good grades and that's what matters to me because I promised my mother I would go to college and I will get there MY way and not the TEACHERS way.
I crumpled up the note and tossed it on the couch, then I went into the kitchen. I looked through the sliding door to the pool as I fixed myself a bowl of cereal and while I was eating I heard a tapping at the glass door and turned and saw someone I hadn't seen in a while. I was in shock to see................
♠ ♠ ♠
please bare in mind that i wrote this first chapter in 2009 which was a while ago. I did edit and add a little but for the most part it's the same story and idea.