Status: Active

It Should've Been Me Instead Of Him

".. I've been falling for one of his best friends.."

Julie.

I was kidnapped.
By the time my class ended up, Cam popped in and helped Luna pulling me towards his car. As if it was true, a black cloth covered my eyes as we were driving. They didn't let me know where we'd go until about 15 minutes later the car stopped.

Luna helped me remove the cloth from my eyes before I squealed. "Why did you guys do it to me?!" I paused as I noticed that we stopped in front of Luxe Den Salon and Spa. I narrowed my eyes at Luna. "What are we gonna do here?"

Luna just smiled and got out the car, went to my side and opened the door for me. I was still in confusion why we would've gone to this place. I remained in my position til Cam spoke up. "You girls are messed up. So, just make yourselves up. I'm gonna go home to talk to John and then we're gonna have fun!" Ever since the guitar course had been official, we spend most of our times at Cam's anyways.

"We need refreshing after the exam, babydoll. You know." Luna smirked and I just rolled my eyes before she held out her hand. "Come on then!"

As we both were inside Luxe Den, I turned back and saw Cam's car was gone already. We got inside a room for massages. We spent about two hours there and it seemed like the boys couldn't wait to have fun afterward because Luna got a text from Cam already. He told us to hurry up but then he couldn't pick up because he and John had a thing to talk about. Maybe about the new business? I didn't really know.

It was Saturday and they were free for the guitar course because they were only on for Monday and Thursday for teaching because Cam didn't have some classes to attend that day. After washing our hair and done, we got out and decided to walk over Cam's because it wasn't that far. On our way, suddenly Luna whispered. "I'm wondering how Zack look like."

I grinned innocently. "You'll see tomorrow. He'll be in the airport around 2 pm. You and Cam could come with me and John if you want."

She chuckled. "We can have lunch together afterward! That'll be fun." She paused before continuing. "Zack must be so perfect, huh? Even you chose him over John."

She giggled, expecting it as a joke but not for me. I didn't know what to say til suddenly I spoke up without thinking. "He's just faster." I covered my mouth with my hand soon and hoped Luna didn't realize but then she did and widened her eyes at me. Her eyes questioned and I knew it but I didn't even say a single word after that. I walked away from her and she grabbed my wrist. I turned to face her and she furrowed her eyebrows as if she asked what I meant. "Nothing."

"Just tell me, please? You've been different lately, ever since you have Zack, you know?" She cornered me and I realized all she said was right. I used to tell her everything about my feelings for John. But then I hadn't even told her about Zack. Didn't know why.

I sighed heavily and grinned afterward. "You know? That night Zack said he loved me, I really wanted to reject him and tell him that I've been falling for one of his best friends. But then I thought twice. I couldn't do that, Luna. He was sort of care about me. Always. If I had some problem, I told him. He had always been there for me. He was sweet. And he was my mood booster that time. And John.. He hurt me that time, he was such a jerk. And after all I did, after I said a single 'yes' to Zack, he changed. He's been so sweet and all he did make me got sick inside because I already have Zack and can't have both of them."

"Oh, come on Julie. We just made ourselves up, don't you ever be messed up again." She pulled me into a hug and wiped my tears away which I didn't even know if it was streaming down my cheeks. "We're gonna have fun, you know?" I smiled and just nodded my head before we continued walking.

As we turned to 64th street, where literally Cam's was, we saw Cam and John walked toward our directions. Luna must've texted Cam if we almost got to his. As long as I didn't notice Luna and just remained silent, of course Luna could do anything.

"You look great." Cam pulled Luna into a warm hug before giving a peck on her lips.

I remained silent in my position, didn't look at anywhere but my feet. I didn't want to see Luna and Cam kissed, meet John's gaze either. I was frozen until John spoke up and showed a small smile. "You're beautiful, Julie."

I blushed slightly as I saw Luna and Cam now looking at me. I looked up at John who was still grinning with a small smile on my lips. "Thank you."

"Okay then we're gonna have fun today!" Cam announced and we walked away from his house. "We have to have lunch first cause my stomach squealed already." His statement made us laugh, including me. And I forgot that I just cried a few minutes ago just because of a guy who was walking beside me now.

We went to Chipotle for having lunch and continued our day, still walking around. We thought it wouldn't be so much fun if we were just sat inside the car so Cam left his. I awed the snow which flew everywhere. I felt so cold even though I was already in my thick coat. I loved the snow anyways so it didn't matter. I squatted and began playing with the snow but suddenly a snowball hit my head, messed my hair to be exact.

I turned around to find who dared to mess my hair. I actually did my hair just for John. I found John standing and chuckling a few feet behind me. I knew he must've been the one who threw that snowball toward me. I sent him a glare and he just grinned innocently.
♠ ♠ ♠
Julie spilled out everything to Luna. It meant she didn't love Zack for real, did she? Let's find out! :D

Comment comment please :D