Status: Active

It Should've Been Me Instead Of Him

"I HATE YOU!"

Julie.

I woke up when I was feeling thirsty. I made my way to the kitchen, passing John’s room. His room door opened but there was no John. I actually didn’t care, still upset about the incident a few days ago.

I took a bath and got dressed, intending to go for college. I texted Zack to pick me up as I made my way to the living room, passing the lounge area. John usually watched TV if he wasn’t in his room, but there was no John in either the lounge area or his room.

I sat on a couch in the living room, waiting for Zack’s coming to pick me up before suddenly my eyes caught the opened window and I could see John was on the car. I was confused what John was doing there and I approached him for sure.

“What are you doing here?”

“What’s on your mind?” John asked me back as he raised an eyebrow. “Of course, I’m waiting for you.”

“For what?”

“I’m gonna drop you off to campus to be exact.” John answered instantly.

“But-”

“Zack will pick you up?” He cut my words as he raised an eyebrow. “Come on! You’ll be late.”

Without wasting time, I obeyed John. I sat on the car and thought about Zack as John drove the car. We didn’t talk or anything, we were just quiet each other till my phone rang and its voice stopped the silence between us. John glanced at me as I took my phone from my bag and picked it up, Zack calling.

“Hello where are you, Jul? Nobody in your house.” Zack talked on the phone.

“Umm.. Zack-” I stuttered and suddenly John grabbed my phone.

“Julie's with me.” John said hurriedly before hanging up then gave it back to me.

“What did you do?!” I raised my tone as John kept focusing his eyes to the road and parked the car in the driveway.

“What?” John rolled his eyes, no expression.

“I HATE YOU!” I yelled at John as I got out of the car and slammed the car door hard. John yelled back at me, calling my name but I just left him and didn’t care about him.

I felt really guilty on Zack because of what John did to him, so I called him to apologize. I asked Zack to pick me up from college. I decided not to attend any lesson today because I wasn’t in my mood. What John did made my mood lost and Zack was the one who could bring my mood back. He was my mood booster, he asked me to his house and I immediately agreed.

*****


Zack stepped into his house as he held my wrist and led me got into his house headed to the lounge area. And there we found Halvo and Belle, Halvo did stay with Zack while maybe Belle just visited Halvo. I couldn’t say or do anything when I saw them. They were making out on the couch and I just stared at them when I stepped in. Zack who realized that I stared at them, immediately placed an arm around my shoulder.

“Hey.” Zack whispered softly onto my ear and blurred my reverie as I turned to face him. Zack started to chuckled as he rubbed the back of his head awkwardly and wrinkled his nose. “I’m so sorry about this bad view.”

Heard what Zack said, making Halvo and Belle realize there came me. And they seemed so shock as they rushed to stand up and then tidied their selves.

“Hey Julie, what are you doing here?” Halvo asked as he smirked nervously and Belle added. “Don’t you go to college today?”

I just shook my head as I grinned. “Yeah, I just-”

“I forced Julie to come here.” Zack cut my words, lying as he stroked my hair and I just turned at him, staring in confusion. “Isn’t it right, Jul?”

“Alright, then Belle and I have to leave you two alone. Let’s go, babe.” Halvo said as he winked at Zack and led Belle to step out.

After finally Zack and I were alone, he told me to take a sit. I sat on the couch as Zack brought me a cup of tea and I felt better. To entertain me, he showed me some DVDs and we watched them till the afternoon.

My phone rang when we just finished watching all DVDs, John called me but I ignored him. I was too upset to pick the phone up and Zack realized it.

“Why don’t you pick it up?” Zack asked as he raised an eyebrow and glanced at my phone.

“It’s not important.”

Zack grabbed my phone and saw the name on the screen. “It’s from John.”

“I know.” I said instantly as I began to cry.

“What actually happened between you and John?”

“I didn’t know. I was just confused why-”

“Ssh.. ssh..” Zack soothed me as he stroked my hair.

Zack touched my cheek and wiped my tears with his hands. Zack looked at my eyes deeply as I just let my tears kept streaming down around my cheek. Maybe Zack couldn’t bear to see me crying, he rubbed my back and hugged me tightly as I buried my face on his shoulder. Zack was the best, not similar to John.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the lack update and it's such a short chapter :/
but I keep hoping you enjoy it.
Thanks for reading and subscribing but I also need the comments :P

Feedback?