I'm just your average girl that dreams of traveling the world

I'm just your average girl that dreams of traveling the world chapter 4

"We are now going to land in UK. Please sit in your seats and buckle your seat belts. Thank you" We all rushed to our seats and playing with our seat buckles. The plane landed and we went into the airport. The ladies told us not to worry about our luggage that it would be at our hotel when we got there. As we are going through the metal detcators Ben forgot his poket watch and set it off everyone didn't quit laughing until we got to the taxis outside waiting for us. Tom was getting irratated because Bobby was flirting with Rena in the back seat of their taxi. Bobby is always flirting with one girl or another.

"Bobby I think I will sit back there next time" Tom glared at the window still trying to tune them out. Tom was in the front seat leaving Bobby, Jacob, and Rena in the back seat. In the second taxi had Ben in the front seat with Daniel, Butterfly, and Sean in the back seat. and of course leaving Ryan and Aki in the third taxi. Everyone was screaming out the windows to eachother and laughing.They annoyed the taxi drivers to no end doins so. They finally got to the Hotel and it had 14 floors.

"Wow this place it huge!!!" I knew that their parents and some money but this hotel was definetly cost more money than I had in my piggy bank even if that wasn't a lot. Aki was gaping at the entrance too. Ryan started laughing at us like he just knew that we wouldn't expect anything like this after all his parents arn't usually showy people.

"You guys are so easily entertained my mother would have a kick out off this since she thinks you always have good manners and now you have your mouth open." I turned around glaring at Ryan. He's such a pain the butt.

"It's no wonder why you can't get a girl to kiss you, your a jacka-" I got cut off by Ryan.

"Well I don't want to kiss you." He said before stomping away to the check-in counter. Rena, Aki, and I all snickered at this because he always gets so worked up over that. Poor Ryan always getting picked on.

"Hey Butterfly! Ryan said we are on the 14th floor!" Sean called as he ran up to me along with Rena and Aki who were now just glaring at eachother.

"Mmmmk so where are the other boys? Did you just run here to be first?" I asked hitting the button for the 14th floor on the elevator. The rest of the guys rushed up just as the elevator doors opened. Sean waved at Daniel and Daniel started glaring at Sean who was now leaning near me.

"Are you guys coming or what?" I said and then they ran into the elevator with us. When we got to the two hotel rooms everyone gasped including Ryan.

"Wow your parent's really out did themselves this time Ryan!" Aki started rambling on about how many times his parent's really did something nice like this. Which was only like three times. There was two rooms you should know why one for us girls and the other for the guys. There was three beds in each room and also a sitting area the size of a small living room. It has a small fridge and a balcony connecting the rooms also a couch and two chairs. Yeah I was definetly liking the hotel rooms.
"Hey guys look what I have!" Jacob pulled out the twister game from his bag. Everyone smiled at each other then ran and tackled Jacob. Sean ended up being the turner for the game and Aki, Rena, an I got twisted up together and fell. We got stuck.... the boys had to untwist us. We ate 3 large bowls of candy and popcorn not to mention how many sodas we drank. Daniel and I were laying at the end of the bed watching the T.V. . Aki was laying over Bobby, Jacob, and Ryan on the couch. While Sean and Ben sat in chairs. Tom went to sleep. We were watching a horror flick when lightening lit up the light sky and the power went out.

"Ahhh!!!" I gasped kinda loud and I was pretty much under daniel instead of by his side. I realized this and kinda moved away then lightening crackled again and I started shaking. I'm afraid of thunder I don't know why I am. Daniel wraped his arms around me and put a pillow over my head to try and muffle the sound for me.

"Uhh... well Butterfly I guess I should tell you something" Daniel started to stumbling words.

"mmph hmmm hmmph mmh" I tried talking through the pillow.

"Okay whatever that meant I wanted to tell you....." He began.

“mmph hmmmm hmmph mmmh” Trying to remove the pillow and his hand.

“Well I kind of you know, well, like you.” Daniel blushes and turns his head away and moves his hand off of the pillow. I take the pillow off my head and breath for a moment. I then looked and Daniel and blinked.

“I couldn't hear you through the pillow sorry, what did you say?” I questioned. He's head snapped back to look at me in disbelief like as if I had said I own a pink unicorn and ride it over a rainbow every morning.