Status: It's back :)

My Baby

He Didn't Know

He didn't know I was pregnant. I don't know why. My stomach was poking out all the time. It's not like I was getting fatter, although maybe he thought that's what was going on.

"I'm not sexy." I laughed and probably blushed.

"Yes, you are." He smiled back and licked his lips.

"Um...I'm getting bigger," I hinted. How could he not have heard the rumors?

"No you're not!" He frowned and looked at me. He had to have noticed my huge stomach! There's no way.

"Gage...it's a fact. You get bigger..." I tried again. I really didn't want to tell him this on the second day talking to him.

"What? You get bigger...what?" He cocked his head a little bit.,

"Holy crap, you really don't know?" My heart stopped. I almost threw up, I could feel the vomit in my chest coming up. I was so nervous.

"Know what?" He laughed again and took a drink of water.

"Gage, come on...I'm...you know..."

"What are you talking about?" he said, then his face slowly fell and I literally saw the realization creep onto his face. "Oh..."

"Yeah."

"Oh...Emma. I didn't know." He closed his eyes and dropped his face into his hands with his elbows on the table.

"I know that..." I smiled and grabbed his arm. This date was not going so well. Maybe I should've waited, I mean, it was the second day I actually knew him.

"Shit, Emma." He sighed and sat there for a few more minutes. "Shit."